What is this Latte thing?

in german "latte" is a nice synonym for your little highness, poking through your pantsu aka chinpo-kun, but only when he´s saluting straight. ...

edit: supposed to cum from latte, which also means a (wooden) bar

Latte means milk in Italy. In English, Latte is a coffee-drink. Many folks like to head to Starbucks or other coffee shops to take early morning latte breaks...
In Germany, Latte is a well known word for an erection. So, "morning latte" is when you wake up in the morning with an erection! The word "break" means "destroy", so taking that "morning latte break" is destroying that erection. I'll leave the details to your imagination, as well as all the puns on how you take your steaming hot drink.

This item is thanks to Jochen Gumpert, a standup guy! Apparently, Germans are amused at American morning television shows called "Morning Latte" and book's like the popular Amanda Hesser's book "Cooking for Mr. Latte"!

Source: Link

Latte sounds French. Them Japanese peeps love French things for some reason. They seem to think the general distantness French people take against others is because they are similar to Japan. But that's wrong. French people are just assholes. (Yes; I am joking mind you, lol.)

Oh yes. I remember that day as it was yesterday. I was on the public train in Paris. I wanted to sit by the only seat open beside an old Frenchman. When he saw I wanted to sit there, he put his back on that seat and made a grumpy look don't sit here you gaijin. I shuffled discouraged unto the next train cart, luckily it was almost completely empty (it got filled with people in a few mins later though, lol.).

Although I realize later that it was more polite to check the next cart. I still grudge that old man. Damn him, damn him and his rucksack. French people are mean! mean I say!

They seem to think the general distantness French people take against others is because they are similar to Japan. But that's wrong. French people are just assholes. (Yes; I am joking mind you, lol.)

Lol, reminds me of this comedy sketch. Particularly at 2:08 in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f8MinrUTpw