Finally came clean (for a bit,at least)

InvictusCobra

Today I stopped being a pirate for a bit. After a full college semester of Skyrim fun and two months of Oblivion fun... I finally bought both for 16€ on Steam. I feel guilty for my expenses, and I'm sure my friends will mock me T_T Nevertheless, I feel like I did a good deed today (even though it doesn't wash away the guilt). I need solace. Did I do the right thing, or am I a money wasting moron? ;-;

I know this thread is kinda pointless, and I apologise if I waste your time and come off as an attention w**re

I'll look like a wrinkled old man by saying that but know that when I was your age *cough* I did exactly the same! So don't hesitate to use the sales, humble bundles or anything that suit your needs to support the developpers and, as an added bonus, free some space on your hard drive(s) that won't have to contain these old dusty .iso anymore. :D

Pirate the game to see if you enjoy it then buying it on sale? That's pretty much the best choice you can make on your end since you get to try the game before you buy it and then buy it for cheap.

Is what you did selfish? Maybe. Is what you did a smart decision? Hell yea.

Pirate the game to see if you enjoy it then buying it on sale? That's pretty much the best choice you can make on your end since you get to try the game before you buy it and then buy it for cheap.

Is what you did selfish? Maybe. Is what you did a smart decision? Hell yea.

He's said before he almost never goes and buys the games. Just so happens they are cheap right now so whatever. 

I could care less if he pirates or not, but don't encourage piracy by saying he did the smart thing by illegally downloading the game and buying it later.

Doesn't matter, did support the devs ( ̄ー ̄)

As long as you enjoy the game you did the right thing.

Buying something that you won't enjoy is waste of money.

Now before someone goes full retarded making stupid logics, in none of this sentences I said piracy is good or bad. Just saying.

Well, well, it's a good deed dude (or is it?) Surely by buying those you have appreciated their hard work by some money you could afford to give (as most people like me need it so much but could hardly get it - damn those money monopolizers). Some of them may say that,"We don't actually need your money, but your appreciation. By buying it legally, you have shown your eagerness and your courtesy in appreciating our works."