Hiya~~~

Jade

First of all, thanks to the one who validate my account!

Well, seeing that introducing yourself is a the norm and the polite way of doing thing, here i am trying to introduce myself

Errrr.....hello.

Now a little info about myself: Been reading VN for about 3-4 years now though recently i more often than not finding myself dropping a VN than actually finishing it, the last VN that i actually enjoy and manage to finish is Nanairo Reincarnation. Hoping to find more interesting and good VN to read in here so if you guys have a recommendation let me know!

For me the most important thing about the VN is probably the MC. If the MC are boring, bland, and only good trait about him is 'A nice guy' (Your average Protagonist of anime-harem these days) i probably wouldn't ever bother to pick it.

IMO, the best VN i ever play is probably Eiyuu*Senki Gold, and ChuSinGura 46+, though the latter is the more emotional and tearjerker while the former is mostly funny and happy moment,

Beside VN, i also play some JRPG like Growlanser,Persona.SMT, etc and i also play SIF. I suck at playing SIF though, my hand  to eye coordination is just terrible beyond belief.

That's about it i guess, hope we get along!

Oh, and my profile picture come from that one awesome and funny VN that most of you probably don't know about

Welcome to the forums! I know where your profile pic is from :P  

Futsuno Fantasy, and no, I haven't read it before, untranslated....can't read japanese..I just did a little google search since your last sentence piqued my interest

, anyways, enjoy your stay :D

Your earlier tweet made me follow your lead and ask for a manual activation: for that, I salute you! I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

That's nice to hear xD

And thanks everyone! 

Welcome, welcome, welcome Jade-san to our lair. Enjoy your time and relax here. Feel free to ask/discuss/share anything with us. You should check Dangan Ronpa, Steins;Gate, G-senjou no Maou, Little Busters, Tears to Tiara, and maybe some others I can't list them all.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, welcome, welcome Jade-san to our lair. Enjoy your time and relax here. Feel free to ask/discuss/share anything with us. You should check Dangan Ronpa, Steins;Gate, G-senjou no Maou, Little Busters, Tears to Tiara, and maybe some others I can't list them all.

Have played and finish them all actually :sachi:

Welcome to the forums! A bit late but I hope you're enjoying your stay!

What was your first VN?

Have a moe:

e03AXVT.png

it's either G-Senjou or Shuffle, not sure which actually

Have a desu in return

600x300xkaren,P20kujou,P2001.png.pagespe