Install Kamidori Alchemy Meister

———————-
KAMIDORI INSTALL GUIDE
———————-

(NOTE: Before installing Kamidori, change your system locale to Japanese. To do this in Windows 7, Open the control panel and set the view by to category. Click “Clock, language, and region”. Click “Region and Language” and then click on the administrative tab. There will be a button that says “Change system local”. Click on that and scroll down until you find “Japanese (Japan)”. Set it to that and apply settings. You will need to restart your computer afterwards.)

STEP1- Extract the game download. Run KAMIDORI.mds in a virtual drive program such as Daemon Tools Lite. Follow the installation and make no changes to the default installation location.

STEP2- After the setup has finished extract the patches. Run each .exe file in this order:
kami_ap01
kami_ap02
kami_200
If you have not accidentally changed the default installation location from step 1, then the patches will have installed correctly.

STEP3- Extract the English patch. Copy the Kamidori English 1_0.exe file into the installed games folder. The default location is:
(C:)ProgramFiles(x86)/Eushully/神採りアルケミーマイスター
After placing the .exe file in the installed game folder, run it.

Congratulaions. You have (hopefully) successfuly installed Kamidori onto your computer.

Instructions by lXDarksunXl

• 4 months later...

I am unable to reproduce this error.

Try deleting the files in your temp directory.
Press Win+R, write %temp% and click ok, delete everything there.

Run the installer as administrator. Make sure you have space on your hard drive.

Other than that try googling solutions to error 1152 since it is Installshied installer error and not a problem in Kamidori so it is quite common.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, i am having trouble installing the game, i mounted the kamidori.mds file using daemon tools lite but no installation started i tried redoing it but it just came up with a message saying "image is already mounted" am i missing something? i've never installed a game this way so please help :)

Hi, i am having trouble installing the game, i mounted the kamidori.mds file using daemon tools lite but no installation started i tried redoing it but it just came up with a message saying "image is already mounted" am i missing something? i've never installed a game this way so please help :)

Thanks, i wasnt getting a drive appearing in my computer before, but after playing around with the create writable virtual drive thing on daemon tools then remounting it i got one, now when i try to copy the english patch application it says the drive needs more file space, im not sure if this is right but for some reason my install folder was inside the drive instead of program files (x86), should i just copy the install folder to the program files location and then paste the patch application inside?

• 4 weeks later...

I recommend the 4th reply method. You can see what files are actually being downloaded as opposed to downloading a zip and finding it has the wrong files.
Steps

1. Get a torrent client (your preference) (recommends portable versions)
2. Install/extract torrent client
3. Start up the client
4. Download the torrent file
5. Double click said file
6. The client will give a window where you can set various option
7. Set the place where you want to save all the files (like C:\Users\\Downloads\)
8. Make sure "create subfolder" is clicked
9. Make sure "start torrent" is clicked
10. Press okay
11. And wait.....

• 5 years later...

hey when i try to save a error just pops up and i cant literally no anything about it i think it says something about not having enough space? there is no point in playing the game if i cant save i have to restart every time i launch the game

• 1 year later...