Fuwa Emblem: A video game about Fuwanovel!?!

Zalor

So this past week I was kind of bored and decided to dedicate a lot of my free time to this one level ROM hack I did about the Fuwanovel community. Basically I just hacked into one of my favorite video games (Fire Emblem 7 for the gba) and completely customized the text, events, characters, etc. It's just a parody of the VN community with a particular focus on Fuwanovel and with Tay as the main character. Here is the entire Intro and first chapter: 

Part 1:

My question is... as overpowered as Tay is, why did anyone else even need to participate in the battle?  Conversely, seems like Nosebleed alone could've handled it himself with proper positioning, freeing Tay to go on his way.

Tay is actually pretty weak stat wise, he just has a completely over powered weapon (Perma Ban). Which is actually just the penultimate boss's weapon (in the original game) with a modified name ;P. Admittedly the level design in pretty bad, as I didn't put any time into it. All the enemy units were basically left untouched. Since I didn't intent this to be a playable hack (only made it to upload videos of it), I didn't put any effort into the actual level design. The only reason I included the battle scenes was to showcase the different music used. As for why I included more units than were necessary, basically just because I wanted to have more characters. Although, if I were to modify the level design to be more difficult, it would then probably make more sense from a strategic stand point.     

What, no last boss tentacle monster loli-Clephas?

While I'm debating continuing this or not (I originally intended for this to be a one-shot thing). I did plan stuff for later installments in case if I do decide to continue, and believe me I've already assigned you a role. :illya:  

"It's the duty of the Fuwa staff to keep the threads safe for the regular spammers."

Completely lost it when I read that.

While I'm debating continuing this or not (I originally intended for this to be a one-shot thing). I did plan stuff for later installments in case if I do decide to continue, and believe me I've already assigned you a role. :illya:  

Yes, you need to do more of these.  Well, if you have the time, anyway.  Funniest thing I've seen all day besides "Allan please add details", and this definitely tops that.

If, by some happy coincidence, you continue these and decide to add me in, PLEASE spell my username wrong ^_^