Ikusa Megami Zero: A project?

Well this here is right from the beginning of the game and sorry even with my shit tier level english its not tolerable.

faxTTSl.jpg30GMQLl.jpgltOVYlK.jpg

You sure you didn't select the bonus mode instead? This looks nothing like what I ran into, and I don't recognize the scene at all from the first 3 chapters either.

You probably picked the first option which is the bonus episode instead of the second one which is the normal actual game:

1ebe15782d.jpg

9270c8e47b.jpg

4efef85821.jpg

Edit: Actually, I'm positive that that is what you did, because you don't get to know Haishera's name until like Chapter 2 of the story which is a good 6 hours in and hardly "right from the beginning"

Anyone know how many chapters this game has? I want to be able to extrapolate a rough timeline of how long I need to wait for the translator to finish this game.

nah thats not what comrade sanahtlig was asking for. there´re still unedited parts, because the one doing it releases a patch for each chapter, after he´s done with it. so far only proloque & ch.1-6 are finished. everything after that is still raw machine tled stuff, like its been from beginning.

It's kind of pointless to replace perfectly good Japanese text with a raw machine translation.  They should've just left the original Japanese.

nah thats not what comrade sanahtlig was asking for. there´re still unedited parts, because the one doing it releases a patch for each chapter, after he´s done with it. so far only proloque & ch.1-6 are finished.

Abyssal Monkey indeed addressed my question, since Crayten had said the machine translation was at the start of the game.

• 4 months later...

I still hope that MG/SP or someone will seal the deal with Eushully, they have so many good titles, and even the old ones are superb quality... I recently tried to play with nekonhen translation, but... gave up after 10-20 minutes... Not worth.

Edited by Maxel

I still hope that MG/SP or someone will seal the deal with Eushully, they have so many good titles, and even the old ones are superb quality... I recently tried to play with nekonhen translation, but... gave up after 10-20 minutes... Not worth.

If only Eushully would agree to do so, but instead they're complaining that it's too hard and a waste of time to port the game.

henestly cant see sp with their current policy of prefering to release their bigger titles also as an all ages version licensing eushully´s games at all, simply because they are pretty much uncensorable, if one wouldnt intend to absolutely cripple the reading/gaming experience. almost all of their titles have a real good amount of h-content, with it beeing often a plotrelvant one aka rape etc and i really dont know if someone would love to buy the games of theirs with 1/3 of the routes completly cut out like it would be possibly the case with soukoku no arterial. another point that speaks against it, is the factum that licensing eushully´s novels is most likely not a cheap undertaking and by doing so it would consume a good amount of time + further ressources until the projects completion, so therefore excluding them from beeing sold at steam from the get go wouldnt be such awise decision in terms of buiseness. this is also based on the not so super fantastic sales of jast´s attempts (aselia + yumina), aside from those obvious marketing issues they´re having/had with. basically the decision of selling 18+ versions only might put the whole comapany in serious financial jeopardy sales-wise, whereas the intent of turning them all ages, by censoring the very fuck out of them, could greatly increase the possibility of them ruining the good reputation of theirs.

So a thread surfaced on VNDB with a short randomly-selected sample of the translation.  The verdict is... not good.  If the entire game is like that sample, I would honestly recommend playing with a real-time machine translation instead.

https://vndb.org/t7012

Jesus Christ that translation blows. They couldn't get it to blow any harder even with an automatic blowing machine set on 'blow your lungs out'.

I ran Translation Aggregator with the lines RusAnon pasted, and I'm getting a more complete picture from the unedited machine translation, so good job whoever did those lines. Kudos to RusAnon for pasting that btw.

If I sound bitter it's because I am. I really wish more VN/RPG hybrids would get translated (semi-decently.) Well... RPGs NOT named 'Beat Blades'. Eh, c'est la vie.

Edited by Rooke