Ikusa Megami Zero: A project?

• 5 months later...

If you still need editors, let me know. 

Also, I noticed you don't have any Quality Checkers listed. I could do that too :P

First post in this thread is obsolete and doesn't reflect current team composition, and we don't plan to provide any updates at least till first partial patch is released.

As for editors and QC, yes, we will need more a bit later, I'll contact you at that time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys,

Sorry but i have a question about the game and i dunno where i should post this =P

After i installed the game + append + new patch and start a new game.. it crashs without error when i attack the first monster ( the wolf at the beginning).

Does anyone know solutions?

hey guys,

Sorry but i have a question about the game and i dunno where i should post this =P

After i installed the game + append + new patch and start a new game.. it crashs without error when i attack the first monster ( the wolf at the beginning).

Does anyone know solutions?

The group here is making the full translation they are not the one that made an interface patch, so you might try asking on a page of people who made it, There was already something said there about an update v1.03 that fixes some crashes.

The interface patch is... terrible.  To say the least.  We might have a partial by the end of summer, but that guy is just trolling... I mean, he used Google Translate, lol.

The interface patch is... terrible.  To say the least.  We might have a partial by the end of summer, but that guy is just trolling... I mean, he used Google Translate, lol.

If you are referring to the guy who made interface he said he just copied the names of items from wiki.

But the way you put it, is confusing, I can't tell if you are referring to the guy who made interface patch or group that is working on partial. I don't believe that group working on patrial is using google translate.

"Patch" was released by er0gamr, we (including Clephas) are not affiliated with him in any way.

We didn't release any patches, and our plans are still same — to release partial including prologue and first 3 chapters of story, because IMZ is all about story and simple interface patch is pointless.

you helped? can u tell me the link of their page? i try asking there then ^^

He helped start this project that is a full translation, but that one is still ongoing and none patches from them are yet released.

Interface patch was done by some other guy who is not present here and you can find his site/page true VNDB.

But my suggestion is that you should wait for this one to be done as Rusanon said interface patch alone is kinda meaningless.

PS: True to tell the truth, I myself didn't know that project that Clephas started and the one that Rusanon is working on right now are one and the same up till now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...