Fuwanovel downloads

Kendjin

Not sure if this is allowed. Take it down if not.

Can people let me know if they are having bad speeds or can't get any speed on certain downloads. I want to tweak my speeds to reflect what people need.

If no one is having issues, then Ill know its all running smoothly :)

Not sure if this is allowed. Take it down if not.

No reason for it not to be.

Fuwanovel having a dedicated seedbox makes it so that I never had difficulties DLing a VN. I can go up to 4 MB/s when I rip my school's bandwith even with not that popular games, that seems fair enough.

If other people are experiencing seeding issues, they can post here though.

u know, i swear when i see my box, ive never seen it go past 7-8MB per sec (usually 3MB per sec) and that's spread across 78 different torrents.

so when ur getting that speed, that's not from me!! >.<

u know, i swear when i see my box, ive never seen it go past 7-8MB per sec (usually 3MB per sec) and that's spread across 78 different torrents.

Currently seeding 73 torrents, total upload is 18MB/sec at time of posting. Have to limit it at times, as I'll likely go over my monthly 12TB limit at that rate. Since it rarely drops below 8MB/sec.

Who'd have thought, so many people wanted VNs.

You and me have a similar seedbox at OVH/Kimsufi though right? I also never get past 7-8 mb/s.

Also I think our boxes are only 100 megabits/s while Kendjin has a gigabit/s

You and me have a similar seedbox at OVH/Kimsufi though right? I also never get past 7-8 mb/s.

Also I think our boxes are only 100 megabits/s while Kendjin has a gigabit/s

Yeah my box is set with 10Gbit Down and 1Gbit up.. thing is though, I'm starting to realise for this type of seeding its a waste. Reason is my box has a 12TB limit. Now you think to yourself, 12TB is quite a bit, turns out that over 73 VNs, it never drops below 3MB/sec. Which is 7.5TB a month.

So even if your box only hits 4.5MB/sec, you are hitting about 11TB anyway. So if you have a box where they'll honor 100Mbit no matter how much is uploaded, ironically, you can actually seed more than my box :D/>/>

Where my box benefits is when a torrent goes up, it can seed a lot in a short amount of time.

Luckily this community is really good at seeding ^_^