Subahibi translation completed now editing is all that remains

douggle

I dunno why Zeal doesn`t just link this whenever they tell people to read SubaHibi. This is a lifesaver and a great reference.

Because that list isn't even near all the stuff that's referenced in SubaHibi, i.e. very incomplete as a list. I guess it's still useful and I would've linked it before, but it only lists the majorly referenced stuff that stands out. Even the subtle and minor referenced stuff are just as relevant to the story and its themes if picked up on (part of the extra 'homework' Nosebleed was talking about).

I've heard that someone plans to update that list and include everything, so I'm hoping for that. :(

Editing and insertion is a lengthy process. Six hours worth of text took me upwards of a hundred hours to implement, test and troubleshoot by myself with limited scripts.

If the VNDB length is anything to go by, I wouldn't hold my breath for release anytime soon.

OTOH, Herkz has been editing very quickly, and will probably be done before the end of the week. Also they have the patch creation process down, as they've already released multiple partials, and it doesn't seem to take them much time. There are no technical hurdles to release after editing is finished and they also won't do any additional QC, AFAIK. 

edit: Herkz is saying a one month turnaround time on the patch release after editing is finished.

explodes

Thats all, started with the partial patch 2 days ago and Im already enjoying it immensely. This is gonna be a ride

pleaseliveuptothehypepleaseliveuptothehypepleaseliveuptothehypeplea

seliveuptothehypepleaseliveuptothehypepleaseliveuptothehypepleaseliveuptothehypepleaseliveuptothehype

All that remains now is a second editing pass and QC, should be out sometime in July, anyone excited?

I might just be more excited to see how everyone reacts to it than me actually reading it.

But yes, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Don't get your hypes up too high though, SubaHibi might not be what you expect it to be, with all the discussion threads and reviews and such scattered around the internet. Still, it is without a doubt a very well crafted and thought-provoking piece of work. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Don't get your hypes up too high though, SubaHibi might not be what you expect it to be, with all the discussion threads and reviews and such scattered around the internet. Still, it is without a doubt a very well crafted and thought-provoking piece of work. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Considering I ve already read  most  of it I ll keep my hype right where its at.