Give Me Your Worst

I think my eyeballs fell out of my head when I saw that list of anime completed.  :conspiracy: 

Sweet Jesus Nosebleed, nobody is gonna read all that! xD And with a list that long, haven't you seen like, 99% of everything? Lol

ctrl+f.  Learn it, use it, love it.

And that list is fairly small.  It just looks big because it's including movies, ovas, and specials.  Gah....I don't understand how you guys can stand starting up lists of what you watched.  I started honing my power level way back in 05', it is just too damn hard to remember every training regiment i did to get where i am now.

Sweet Jesus Nosebleed, nobody is gonna read all that! xD And with a list that long, haven't you seen like, 99% of everything? Lol

There's the sweet technique of ctrl+f no jutsu.

And believe me even when you've watched 500+ anime you don't feel like you've seen everything at all lol

I'd recommend

-Arcana Famiglia

-Kampfer

-Hagure Yuusha no Esthetica

-Nobunaga the Fool

-Buddy Complex (Valvrave 2.0 except less funny)

For a few bad anime.

I actually really liked watching it.

Not saying you have to share the opinion of course, but I don't think it can be considered a deplorable show given the quality with which it was made.

Though if you don't like it that's cool too.

Well this thread gave me a looot of material, I don't even know where to start, but I'll probably go by reply order because I don't want to look up these anime one by one. Thanks for all the suggestions, or should I say, I hate you all for making me go through all these? :Kappa:

This should be "fun".

Apparently Vampire Holmes, which is airing now, is completely terrible. 

It's a short anime (3 mins?), that's easy mode :P

It does look like complete ass though (it's 3DCG too). I remember that the first episode had a SINGLE person credited to absolutely everything (directing, writing, 3D animation, compositing... literally everything). Uh, this curiosity apart I stopped there so I can't tell if it's *terrible* though.