Give Me Your Worst

In order for me not to run out of material for my blog, i figured I'd ask for help in finding some of the worst anime out there.

You can interpret this "worst" yourself, but to be a little more specific, I'm not looking for just "meh" shows, I'm looking for shows that are usually considered downright deplorable.

I'm not looking for hentai, and yes I've already watched Boku no Pico multiple times.

Give me your worst Fuwans.

Edit: please look at my anime list before recommending as I'm only looking for stuff I haven't seen already.

In my occasional attempt to figure out how an ecchi anime can use sexuality well, I stumbled upon Momo Kyun Sword which was recently airing at the time.

I quite literally could not fathom the sheer terrible of what I was watching, to the point where not even massive amounts of fanservice when that's even what I was looking for could save it.

It's as good a place to start the thread as any.

Seen Mars of Destruction and Skelter Heaven.

Should probably check my list before suggesting stuff.

I could just look at rankings, but that's kinda boring.

Funny enough Idea Factory is responsible for the widely popular franchise Hyperdimension Neptunia.

I avoided Momo Kyun Sword like the plague when it aired, but i guess there's no running away now.

The amount of people not checking the stuff I've already seen is over 9000 :wafuu:

You've seen so many damn anime Nosebleed, I tip my hat to you. 

I recommend Green Green, for being so generic and bad that you would rather watch paint dry. 

Angel Sanctuary is an amazing manga, but the 3 episode OVA series it got was trash. It had sooo many great ideas, but couldn't execute any of them properly. (Again the manga does things properly and is actually a masterpiece). 

If it's the kind that you can laugh at:

-soujuu senshi: If you're looking for something hillariously bad yet so,so funny then this show take the cake.

-Baoh: it's twin brother of soujuu senshi.

-Dracula Sovereign of the Damned: plot, quality, and dialogue are some of the best ever.

-Musashi gundhor

-Apocalipse zero

-Sword of truth

the other is...

-Mujaki no rakuen: it just a borderline hentai with "nothing" actually happening.

-Tenkuu Danzai skelter heaven: It just Horrid in every way.

-Okane ganai: I just put it on a list since my friend still insist me to watch this show.

Edit: I forgot to check your list. Sorry

Final Fantasy Unlimited is boring and crappy and the more you love about Final Fantasy the more you`ll hate about FF:U. From the bizarrely bland opening to the low-budget animation to the constant filler or worthless episodes to every episode wasting 5 minutes to show the stupid summons... man the show just straight up sucks.

I don`t really know any others. That`s the worst show I ever actually sat through, other shows I just tend to drop as soon as I lose interest so I can`t really judge them. I guess you could try some shows that I just found pointless like E`s Otherwise

The amount of people not checking the stuff I've already seen is over 9000 :wafuu:

I'm looking for stuff I haven't seen. I've got a decently big list so make sure to check it before recommending.

fine.

papillion rose

recently my sister is unusual

yumeria

galaxy angel

golden boy

chobits

the super milk-chan show

super milk-chan

tekken: the motion-picture

MD Geist

MD Geist II - Death Force

Hamtaro

SD Gundam Force

Iron Man

Eyeshield 21 (this is more of a personal preference. The overall show isn't bad, but the egregious errors in terms of plays and rules and terms is so fucking irritating to me that i can't re-watch it, even though football is by far my favorite sport)

Wanna Be the Strongest in the World

bakugan

beyblade

Absolute Hell Mode:

Abunai sisters

Arcana Famigilia

Glasslip

Ice

Diabolik lovers

Shugo Chara! Party!

Togainu no chi

Osakana wa Ame no Naka (do not watch!!!!)

I scoured my memory banks just for you ( i don't keep an anime list because that's way too tedious at this point in my anime-watching career.  I've forgotten more anime than most people have seen.  Thank you so much for helping me remember most of these, really, i'm so glad i've been reminded of my past mistakes. I wish you could abort these mistakes like you can abort physical mistakes)

fine.

galaxy angel

I mean, eye of the beholder and subjective preferences and all that but I don`t think a decently funny gag comedy like Galaxy Angel belongs on a list of worst anime. If I was picking a gag show to throw on the pile I`d pick Acchi Kocchi but Nosebleed`s already seen that.

Edit:... and given it a 9. Well.

I mean, eye of the beholder and subjective preferences and all that but I don`t think a decently funny gag comedy like Galaxy Angel belongs on a list of worst anime. If I was picking a gag show to throw on the pile I`d pick Acchi Kocchi but Nosebleed`s already seen that.

Edit:... and given it a 9. Well.

it was mediocre at best.  But it wasn't the worst of my listing. There's a special section in my post for those soul-crushing pieces of disappointment.  If you really want to feel like killing yourself nosebleed, go ahead and check out any one of those.

Sparrow's Hotel is p terrible.

You could finish Kamichu, but maybe you put it on hold because of how bad it is. I just flat out dropped it though.

Clannd Movie is pretty awful but in a funny way.

Sugar*Solider is like the most shoujo thing ever but in such a way that it feels like it is making fun of the usual tropes etc but I think its trying to be serious.

How does somebody not like Golden Boy? Come on, it is literally perfect in every way. Literally. Perfect. Be sure to watch the dub.

I actively avoid anything that seems really bad, so I probably can't list the worst anime ever, but I can list some of the worst stuff that people actually watched around a decade ago when I most actively watched anime.

The entire .hack series. Soooo fucking boring. It won't offend you or be super outwardly bad, but it will be impossible to last an entire season unless you're an inhuman monster.

RahXephon, a trainwreck of a mecha anime that tried too hard to be Evangelion. 

Tenjou Tenge. How far can a series go on fanservice alone? Kinda far, but not far enough. 

Midori no Hibi. Some people actually liked this? whyyyy??

Ragnarok: The Animation. Because the terrible korean f2p MMO populated entirely by illiterate 12 year olds really needed an anime adaptation.

Galerians: Rion. I only know this because it's based on a (terrible) ps1 game I played back in the day. It is the worst. Probably the objectively shittiest show on my list.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you will actually like some of this stuff since our tastes differ so wildly. Also, Flutterz was right, free Flutterz!

Tenjou Tenge. How far can a series go on fanservice alone? Kinda far, but not far enough. 

Oh so very much this. This and his other series about roller skating whatever it was called. Air Gear, I think. Anyway this guy does okay action scenes and hot babe characters but most of the time his stuff comes across like what happens when old people think they know what young people are into. It kind of falls on its face whenever it tries to be `cool`.