E3 2015

Stray Cat

I never follow E3 very closely, I just keep my ears peeled for any interesting info which I will indubitably hear about. It's not like the stuff they'll be talking about will be released within the next couple of months, so there's no real rush.

Fallout 4 or riot. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Seriously Bethesda, get off your lazy asses and give us what we want. Skyrim was like four years ago and we need something to waste another ~700 hours in.

let us riot together, i need something else to waste time on.

Well not really have not got enough time as it is.

But i will mkae time for fallout.

Yes, fallout 4 and ME4,games I'm looking forward to....Its hard to find a good and worthy game now a days,most games now just can't live up to their sequel or even close.

If BioWare is to be believed, there won't be a Mass Effect 4, or at least a continuation of Shepard's story, anyway.  Expect a lot of spin-off games, but don't hold your breath for another chapter of Shepard's saga.

Fallout 4 is all but confirmed, though.  If Bethesda learned jack from the Skyrim paid mods fiasco, they better not try and do the same thing with Fallout 4, or I know I won't be getting it, as much as that will pain me.

If BioWare is to be believed, there won't be a Mass Effect 4, or at least a continuation of Shepard's story, anyway.  Expect a lot of spin-off games, but don't hold your breath for another chapter of Shepard's saga.

Mass Effect 4 will simply be the beginning of another tale, with different characters in the same setting.  It doesn't have to have the same protagonist to be ME4, and that doesn't make any further games 'spin-offs'.  I for one am looking forward to a completely new tale in the ME setting.  I've had enough of Shephard I think.

Fallout 4 is a long time coming.  I'll keep an eye peeled for any other interesting surprises to pop up at E3.

I've had enough of Shephard I think.

You think wrong, one can never get enough of Commander Shepard.

Well, no, I hope we see something new, but still with some hints and nudges to remind us of the good old times when we saved the world.

I doubt we'll see anymore of Shepard, I just hope they don't go the Dragon Age route and have a new protagonist every game. Having the same Shepard in all three games was great.

Boy, I sure hope Mass Effect 4 remembers which color I picked at the end of Mass Effect 3.

Fallout 4 is all but confirmed, though.  If Bethesda learned jack from the Skyrim paid mods fiasco, they better not try and do the same thing with Fallout 4, or I know I won't be getting it, as much as that will pain me.

It took them four years to try that with Skyrim, I'm sure we'll be fine.

im mostly looking forward to the Thursday PC gaming show and possibly what EA, UBISOFT and SQUENIX announce. il probably watch the Microsoft event as well in case any info on the new direct x is talked about . but knowing me ill likely watch all that gets streamed or uploaded online.

• 4 weeks later...