Nekopara Vol. 0 Coming Out On Comiket 88

Nosebleed

Will we finally learn how Catgirls in the Nekopara universe reproduce? They can't make babbies with humans, according to Vol.1, but I haven't seen any catboys around either.

Are they multiplying like cells or someone makes them in laboratories? I hope this fandisc can fill the gaps of Sayori-sama's well thought out universe.

l8AnCtn.png

Wonder what 'role' Shigure will have this time (protag's younger sister) :sachi:

Cum dumpster if everyone has their way. She's kinda cute though, and while I thoroughly support wincest at every opportunity, having a loving, devoted imouto that stays just borderline wincest seems somehow appealing for Shigure.

Not saying I wouldn't be pleased with it happening, of course. Because I'm sure it will. If not this one, definitely vol 2. 

I don't know about you guys, but I played the game without the H scenes. I wasn't expecting a literary masterpiece or the nukige of the year, I just wanted to see cute catgirls doing cute things. And I got what I was looking for. Still, I'm totally going to play with the H scenes on at some point in time

If this fandisc has more cute catgirls being cute, then that's enough for me.

wow this topic is so filthy i feel i need to go wash my hands <i luv it>

http://abload.de/img/12373ja0.jpg

even if it is a prequel it doesn't mean it'll have no h scenes, maybe the protag had a bit of beforehand experience when i came to catgril lovin

also am i the only one that felt a bit of a racist nuance in this vn? i skimmed through most of it but from what it seams catgrils are mostly just like humans, so why are they treated like slaves, also how they reproduce? maybe humans breed them, or maybe... or maybe... or maybe i just read too many depressing vn's and I'm reading wayyyy to far into this

Well, the catgirls are shown to be, well, catlike. And act like kids in general. Kids are prohibited from doing certain things that adults are not, so the regulations kind of make sense. Apart from that, apparently many catgirls aren't as intelligent / educated as the ones we see in Nekopara according to some of the VN text.

Catgirls are incredibly easy to distract and manipulate, you can't treat them like real people. There's nothing racist about it. Teeku

On a different note, does a prequel even make sense? We know that Mr. Protagonist hasn't touched any of the cats prior to the events of Vol.1, so how would the secks stuff even fit in?

And you don't tell me there won't be secks. There must be or I riot.

Not true, he used to live with the cats, that's why they even call him master.

But yeah I doubt it'll be a prequel, it's probably just a short side story/after story with a bunch of sex scenes.

I meant he never did it with them, or they would've mentioned it atleast once or so.

Maybe it's like a timeline, in which the accidental confessions never happend, but the guy still collapsed from overworking himself. And while he's resting, the chosen Catgirl wants to cure him while the others work the bakery or something.

I dunno, just release it already!

EDIT: Oh, crap. Spoilers I guess. Who cares?