Nekopara Vol. 0 Coming Out On Comiket 88

Nosebleed

More adjustable bewbz bounciness!

I haven't even finished the first installment because their chests were distracting me of being easily side tracked while I was playing it.

And does anyone know what specifically does it have? I know it's a fandisk and all but idk extra routes or just some cutesy side stories or somethin'.

More adjustable bewbz bounciness!

I haven't even finished the first installment because their chests were distracting me of being easily side tracked while I was playing it.

And does anyone know what specifically does it have? I know it's a fandisk and all but idk extra routes or just some cutesy side stories or somethin'.

Catgirls doing even more lewd cute things?

Well, 

They don't have their bells on in the picture so,

prequel? It is Vol 0, after all... But I doubt it'd have h-scenes if that were the case...? 

Which is totally okay with me. The first vol was amazeballs even without the (read: lovely) h-scenes.  :kosame:

Edit: Came all over my screen when I saw this on facebook a minute ago. Had to rush on over here. :P

if its going to be somehow a prequel than its good news, but i would feel abit conflicted bout a fd for a game only ~2h long, smells like unneccesary money milking

Implying the first game wasn't already unneccessary money milking.

Neko Para has been an on-going series since 2009.

This was just the first time it went into a visual novel form, but there's already several illustration books and hentai manga by Sayori featuring Chocola and Vanilla.

All of this is huge a way to cash-in on a new medium by reusing the same cute catgirl characters. This is not new at all lol.

Will we finally learn how Catgirls in the Nekopara universe reproduce? They can't make babbies with humans, according to Vol.1, but I haven't seen any catboys around either.

Are they multiplying like cells or does someone make them in laboratories? I hope this fandisc can fill the gaps of Sayori-sama's well thought out universe.