Boyfriend Stealer Kickstarter

Stray Cat

Looks interesting and has a novel premise. I'm not a huge fan of the art, but art is never a deal breaker for me.

Not going to back it, but if it does releases I'll probably look into picking it up when the time comes.

I've always been a fan of vanilla so I'd rather not read this.

Doing it because you accidentally fell in love is one thing but doing it from the get-go is not really to my taste.

They really added a spin here tho. NTR fans must be raving for this.

They really added a spin here tho. NTR fans must be raving for this.

Clearly not, only ten backers so far. It's a reverse NTR otome game. Has any of those even existed before? The cross section between the targeted female otomege fan demographic and reverse NTR fans seems incredibly small. 

hmmm...interesting.   A look inside the mind of a sociopathic cumdumpster

Also, just a heads up, but this isn't ntr.  It may seem like netorare, but netorare is where your love interest is the one commiting adultery,either willingly or forced to.  This is netori, where you are the one actively corrupting others' love interests' into adultery.  

Clearly not, only ten backers so far. It's a reverse NTR otome game. Has any of those even existed before? The cross section between the targeted female otomege fan demographic and reverse NTR fans seems incredibly small. 

Oh gawd sorry I mixed it up. I haven't spent much time in the weird part of the internet (excluding here  :scottsune: ) so I have no idea if they even have had this kind of thing before. Well they just started yesterday (might be today for the others) so there's still a chance that some might back it. Not sure why would people want this tho.

"Stealing Boyfriends for Dummies"

-Step-by-step tutorials

-Detailed Examples

-and many more!

i'd get it for the top kekking to be had.  I imagine if it makes funding it has serious potential to be one of those novelty visual novels(nxt lvl punning), like hatoful boyfriend that annoying loud famous cunts on youtube will play with terrible color commentary that is hilarious to the millions of mongoloids that worship them.

I actually like female Netori. Fuck me right.

I don't know whether or not other girls enjoy this type of thing, which makes me question if this campaign will succeed or if it even has a big enough audience to succeed, but I really find the stealing aspect of it entertaining and it's something you're constantly seeing on the male side but rarely on the female one.

I do prefer forced female Netori over passive one though (i.e rape is more fun than casual seduction) but hey you can't have everything.

And yeah this is not netorare.

The key point to netorare is the jealousy it causes on the reader, and in this case, the protagonist (player/reader) is the one doing all the stealing so it doesn't cause that.

I feel like this could genuinely be fun, assuming the writers know what they're doing and can make it a fun read and not a generic and bland one.

Go Go Netori Manager Ahoi!

edit: already deeply in love with them artwork. characters lookin better than in many ones, from big companies. now there´s only missing some fuckk, hope that gets fixed afterwards by patching, or whatoever magical move towards the greater goal of maximalized fappness value.

The only thing that really disturbs me is how many dating sim aspects it seems to have and still calling it a visual novel at  the bottom. But maybe I'm thinking too much

From what I've noticed. Most western indie game developers think: Visual Novel = Dating sim. This is especially true for those that aren't familiar with the VN community. In fact, it astounds me how many people in the west make "Visual Novels" but ignore or know little about the western VN community. 

I'm excited for this. I know it's probably not the case, but there's potential here for some pretty down to Earth stories. Did you notice how each of the couples have something odd about them? As in, they aren't perfect together - the girls are all trying to fix their respective boyfriends. Pretty dickish on the game's part, as the boys might as well be jerks with the girls too, but there's a breach. Being more of a dating sim than anything else, I doubt they'll explore these properly in a narrative, instead using these breaches as leverages instead. But here's some hope that we get a game that brings something new in its treatment of relationships.

Palas. If I had the money and influence over this project, I would totally hire you as the writer. 

I'm flattered, but the developer's bio states he or she has already written four books. Whether that's true or not I'll never know, but I can't best this experience if it's true and can't best this boldness if it's a lie.

Well, as you already know. Writing books is very different from writing VNs. ;P I even remember somebody from Dischan once saying they had to drop one of their writers because he wrote too much like he was writing a book. And the point that I said previously about how it bothers me when people create "VNs" and they've hardly read any themselves (or interacted with the community) still applies. I feel like for anybody to make a good VN (whether it is in Japanese or an OELVN) it has to be somebody who understands what makes a good one. And usually that requires reading several good ones first.