Steam Summer Sale!

RinXD

Last Remnant is only $5. I know it sucked and  got panned when it was on the Xbox but they fixed it up for the PC release and turned it into the best JRPG that is currently available on PC buy it now trust me gogogo.

No I'm legit serious here, Last Remnant will blow you away, especially for $5. Just make sure to look up a guide if you want to see everything the game has to offer. It's one of those where you have to kind of go out of your way to see all the stuff that the game has.

I got This War of Mine, Knock-Knock, and DreadOut.  There were some other ones I was going to buy, but~ I didn't want to spend too much. It kinda sucks that I have a mac, so I can't fully take advantage of the steam sale. I have part windows on my mac, but it's a bit slow to really play anything on it besides VNs.   :wacko:

Last Remnant is only $5. I know it sucked and  got panned when it was on the Xbox but they fixed it up for the PC release and turned it into the best JRPG that is currently available on PC buy it now trust me gogogo.

No I'm legit serious here, Last Remnant will blow you away, especially for $5. Just make sure to look up a guide if you want to see everything the game has to offer. It's one of those where you have to kind of go out of your way to see all the stuff that the game has.

If it's that good guess I'll have to grab it.

At that price, better priorize Valkyria chronicles. 

Already have Valkyria, actually.  xD

Purchased Last Remnant and Shantae:Risky's Revenge Directors' Cut

B-But Shantae isn't on a daily/flash!  D:

On a side note Witcher II is 3$ right now.  I had a hard time getting into the first but two is powerful right from the outset.  Very amazing, though I haven't gotten too far.

Who's gonna snap up Watch Dogs?  I mean, a masterpiece for that price, it's a steal.

Castle Crashers for $1.49 (if you buy it, add me, I don't know anyone else that plays it  D:), Shadow of Mordor for $25, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for $2.49, Battlefield: Bad Company for $4.39 and the Tomb Raider Franchise off 50-80%.  I'm buying Prison Architect :sachi:

Who's gonna snap up Watch Dogs?  I mean, a masterpiece for that price, it's a steal.

Castle Crashers for $1.49 (if you buy it, add me, I don't know anyone else that plays it  D:), Shadow of Mordor for $25, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for $2.49, Battlefield: Bad Company for $4.39 and the Tomb Raider Franchise off 50-80%.  I'm buying Prison Architect :sachi:

ALL HAIL THE GREAT PRISON ARCHITECT!

That said, I already have Castle Crashers.

Then add me, you scrub :wafuu:

Bought the version of Prison Architect that lets you name a prisoner and give them a bio.  I'm currently considering naming them after my username or one of you guys, or giving them the girliest anime girl name possible.  Thoughts?

I turned mine into an immortal who ran around naked with a skull over his crotch.

What's your steam user?

Same as my forum name.  Also linked to it under my location.  It's the one with a picture of GIR from Invader Zim, not the one with the toaster.  That's just an imposter that tried to steal my glorious username that I stole from Harry Potter.

Invite sent, welcome to the Zodapocalypse.

I just bought The Witcher 1 and 2. At 85% off for both, I got them for $4.48. That's one hell of a bargain.

1 runs a bit oddly and can probably be a bit hit-or-miss, but 2 is absolutely worth it.  Even in the bundle it's a steal.  Just don't be worried about skipping to 2 if 1 isn't doing it for you.  I doubt you'll be looking back.