Steam Summer Sale!

RinXD

An addendum to my previous post:

I would strongly recommend that people hold off on buying anything until either 1) They are part of a daily or flash deal, 2) already have a ridiculous discount (75% or more) or 3) It is the final day of the sale. It is entirely possible and actually common that a game is discounted but not a daily deal, but will become a daily deal with an even deeper discount just a few days later. Don't buy Nekopara at 25% off, for example, because who knows if it will go for 50% off in a few days. This is how these sale events are always run. 

I would strongly recommend that people hold off on buying anything until either 1) They are part of a daily or flash deal, 2) already have a ridiculous discount (75% or more) or 3) It is the final day of the sale. It is entirely possible and actually common that a game is discounted but not a daily deal, but will become a daily deal with an even deeper discount just a few days later. Don't buy Nekopara at 25% off, for example, because who knows if it will go for 50% off in a few days. This is how these sale events are always run. 

As Decay said. Most of the games will probably get a daily/flash offer. if they don't well you were just a bit patient and still bought the game with discount on the final day of the sale. 

XCOM with DLC 6 euro. That's way too cheap. If you enjoyed Fire Emblem this is for you. I am interested in Homeworld: Remastered edition too.

As Decay said. Most of the games will probably get a daily/flash offer. if they don't well you were just a bit patient and still bought the game with discount on the final day of the sale. 

XCOM with DLC 6 euro. That's way too cheap. If you enjoyed Fire Emblem this is for you. I am interested in Homeworld: Remastered edition too.

Considering Homeworld on my end as well, though I'm making an attempt not to spend so heavily this time around.

Now it just refreshes the page whenever I click "play now", and it says in the stats that I've gotten up to level 30 :michiru:

Okay, that means you're in a group.

Basically the rest of the team is progressing in the meantime - a team of about 1,000 other people.  You should be in one of the lanes as well, so you'll have plenty of extra gold to get stuff when you get it working.

...How do I respond to that video?

Okay, that means you're in a group.

Basically the rest of the team is progressing in the meantime - a team of about 1,000 other people.  You should be in one of the lanes as well, so you'll have plenty of extra gold to get stuff when you get it working.

...How do I respond to that video?

Okay, I managed to get it to work by joining a friend's game, but is it supposed to feel like I'm not helping in the slightest? I can click a guy with say 45,623 hp and the number doesn't change. :/

Respond however you wish, or not at all. :P

Okay, I managed to get it to work by joining a friend's game, but is it supposed to feel like I'm not helping in the slightest? I can click a guy with say 45,623 hp and the number doesn't change. :/

Respond however you wish, or not at all. :P

I think it's more about latency stuff - the enemy health numbers don't change in quite real-time so the servers don't crash again.