Steam Summer Sale!

RinXD

Insurgency has great PvE and co-op stuff along with top of the notch PvP, imo. Definitely a good buy if you want to play a more tactical shooter. 

No comment regarding Prison Architect.

Prison Architect is an amazing game, though it depends on whether or not you know your tastes or not.  Pulls a lot from Dwarf Fortress.

Maybe I will get both then :sachi:

Wondering if I should buy both Borderlands GOTY editions on Steam.  I have them on the 360, but I don't have Live anymore, and I never really played with friends  :/  Love those games to pieces, though.  What do you guys think?

I think borderlands is one of those games that never gets old if you play it with friends. So yeah it's worth it.

Here's my final haul:

• Analogue and Hate Plus Combo Pack
  • Castle Crashers
  • Cherry Tree High Comedy Club Combo Pack
  • eden*
  • Five Nights at Freddy's <--------- 31.gif31.gif
  • Go! Go! Nippon!
  • HuniePop
  • Oblivious Garden
  • Shan Gui
  • Skullgirls (and all DLC)
  • Valiant Hearts

You could have bought Penumbra Collectors Pack with that money, an amazing and good trilogy horror games :(

I think borderlands is one of those games that never gets old if you play it with friends. So yeah it's worth it.

Played through just about everything the first game had to offer, and tried to do the same with the second, but then the raid bosses were added, and I was like, >.<  "I don't know anyone else that plays these games on a 360!  Dammit," and stopped playing.  Hopefully things will be different this time around.

I'm doin' it.

You could have bought Penumbra Collectors Pack with that money, an amazing and good trilogy horror games :(

I only bought the first one for like $2.  I actually kinda like it. 

I only bought the first one for like $2.  I actually kinda like it. 

the best one is black plague which is the second one, the whole pack is 6 bucks, they are a bit short true but nevertheless really good (and amnesia the dark decent is amazing too, a machine for pig not so much)

So, how far did you guys get in the silly clicker game? We made it to 680k :P

Also I've noticed that my Pillars of Eternity achievement have gotten rarer (ie a lower % of people that have the game has them), I guess a lot of people bought it during the sale. :D