Looking for artists for Visual Novel

Keinart

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker around here for quite some time but never really registered since I'm the shy type. But right now I'm looking for collaborators so I guess it can't be helped.

Let's go to business. I'm looking for artists for my upcoming (and first) visual novel: One Thousand Lies (OTL for short).

• The entire script 100% completed, and the Visual Novel works perfectly, so you can be sure that the project will be finished because IT'S ALREADY DONE!
  • The theme of the Visual Novel is romantic comedy, with some psychology and philosophy themes inbetween. Think of anime like Oreigaru to get an idea of what I'm aiming for.
  • I'm looking for artists of all kind, the first priority are for sprites and CG. I would love to have a background or GUI artist too but I can always use pictures with filters or make something myself for the menus.
  • I'm using open music and I'm programming everything myself, but it wouldn't hurt if some musicians or programmers want to join and help here and there.
  • The novel is in spanish, so it would be a plus if you speak it so that way you can read the script by yourself. I would love to have it translated to english but I don't think my english would be good enough for something like this.
  • I've been using placeholders till now so I can give you guys a demo if you are not sure about participating first, but please keep in mind that only the script is final.
  • The Visual Novel is a free project and I don't pretend to get any money from this, so I can't pay for it (I'm really sorry). Maybe we can get to some kind of deal if your work is really good but I can't promise anything.
Thank you for your time, and let me know if anyone of you is interested. See ya!

Usually, artists tend to get a bit more interested with some information.  The language barrier is something to keep in note, though.  Give people more information on the project and they're bound to get interested.  What's the plot of the story?  Aside from that, how long is it?  Do you have any plans for how to release it?

As for translation, there may or may not be someone interested - if they're working directly with you, someone with a strong sense of writing rhythm and style might actually get it done quite well, since things like character/plot are already thought through.

Good luck on the project!

Well, It was great if you can translate it in English! I hope so! x)

By the way, can I ask some questions? Are you in a rush to find the rest of the team? What kind of artstyle do you want for sprites and CG (anime/semi-realistic/cartoons/other)? 

Well, It was great if you can translate it in English! I hope so! x)

By the way, can I ask some questions? Are you in a rush to find the rest of the team? What kind of artstyle do you want for sprites and CG (anime/semi-realistic/cartoons/other)? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right now I have an artist but I may need extra artists for some other details like CGs, backgrounds or stuff like that. I never close doors because you never know what would need so I sent you a PM so you can contact me in more detail  ^_^