Have you already played VNs with your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife?

starlessn1ght

That's a pretty interesting 2 + 2 = 22 interpretation you got there, star.

S-Sorry. But you said:

Wasn't into VNs back then, but maybe I should ask, "Do you think our relationship would've worked out if we played VNs together" :makina:

What would be that relationship, then? I thought it was a romantic kind, but actually it is just friendship. Eclipsed, sorry if this embarrasses you or something, but are you a lesbian? I'm asking this so I won't commit any more mistakes of that kind...

Blah blah blah!

~~~/- - - = topic separation

Blah blah blah?

Also, Eclipsed is a dude.

Have you actually seen his profile? I see you didn't. Just because she's into fems doesnt make her a dude.

@starless feel free to join us & hope you´re madly into rape-play, too, as i´d love to let your buttocks taste some fine spanking right now

Uh? Ew, no! That'd hurt! I won't let you do that to my precious body!

Have you actually seen his profile? I see you didn't. Just because she's into fems doesnt make her a dude. 

Yes, I have.  I remember back when he joined and his profile said "Male", and since then he's explicitly stated the fact that he's male.  Some people change their gender on their profile for the lolz.  Eclipsed is a dude.  If you can't come to terms with this, then...I dunno.  We've already been over this, anyway.  Remember how Nosebleed "really was" a girl?  Yeah, he's not.

I never said that liking girls makes you man.  If that was true, lesbians wouldn't exist.  Absolutely no idea where you got that from.

Wait, I'm confused? So is it a he or a she?

And to answer the topic: no.

Sorry, Zenophilic confused me~ Eclipsed is a female, I think, first because there's no advantaged in switching your genre from m to f in the internet. NB does that cuz he's NB. And second, she didn't say here she was a male or anything to correct me, so... Yeh, she's a girl.

I have not played a vn with a significant other before however I have played visual novels before with other people kinda.

I've helped people get into and learn the controls for sengoku rance and kamidori alchemy. 

I have also "played" lightning warrior raidy with a friend's girlfriend in the past...it was ridiculously awkward.

edit: lol people are trying to figure out Eclipsed's gender again. (not that it has not already been figured out).

Yes, I have.  I remember back when he joined and his profile said "Male", and since then he's explicitly stated the fact that he's male.  Some people change their gender on their profile for the lolz. 

Eclipsed, so are you really a male? The problem is that his/her RL picture is no longer available. Did anyone see his/her picture?

I have also "played" lightning warrior raidy with a friend's girlfriend in the past...it was ridiculously awkward.

You must elaborate.  I can't see this ending any way but perfectly.

i'm pretty sure you can trust zeno on this one

Eclipsed is my woman, starless can never have her.

You must elaborate.  I can't see this ending any way but perfectly.

Eclipsed is my woman, starless can never have her.

@starless feel free to join us & hope you´re madly into rape-play, too, as i´d love to let your buttocks taste some fine spanking right now

Guys, I'll just leave this link here: https://vndb.org/v3161(warning: don't click the "show me anyway")

This is just something I found out lately. I hope you understand why I don't want to call me that: plz make up another nickname for me or call me n1ght, stn1ght, or just star or anything else, ya know...

Guys, I'll just leave this link here: https://vndb.org/v3161(warning: don't click the "show me anyway")

This is just something I found out lately. I hope you understand why I don't want to call me that: plz make up another nickname for me or call me n1ght, stn1ght, or just star or anything else, ya know...

hoho I'm definitely going to call you just "starless" now

I haven't played a VN with a significant other either  <_< although I would really want to. Most of the people I've dated hate VN's and it makes me thing I need to date someone who agrees with my tastes. I have played Katawa Shoujo with a friend though, but even that was enough for them. They should see Euphoria....

When Koisuru Natsu No Last Resort's translation comes out my boyfriend and I are going to play it together, specifically Riho's route BC big tits shoved into your face with lots of cleavage is obviously #1. No I convinced him to play a route of Katawa Shoujo at one point but as of yet we haven't played any Visual novels together. He's finishing college about a 7 hour drive from me though so I'd only want to play short VNs with him, if we played together, until next may when we move in together.

But he's already made it clear that he'd do it with me if it made me happy even if it was yaoi or a nukige.