Looking War or Action VN

maliksusanto

Just like the Topic Title said.

I'm looking a VN with a War or Action Element in it and it would be great if it's in english, i'm not going to give more specific requiment for the Visual Novel i looking for... just anything related to War or Action.

Thanks in Advance

Are we talking modern war or fantasy war?  These are two very different things.

I haven't finished it yet, but Grisaia is the closest to 'modern war' I know, though I hear it's not very prevalent in the first installment.  I think.

How about Sengoku Rance, Koihime, and Utawarerumono? They all have wars in em.

I already read or.... play sengoku rance, i'll check the other

Are we talking modern war or fantasy war?  These are two very different things.

I haven't finished it yet, but Grisaia is the closest to 'modern war' I know, though I hear it's not very prevalent in the first installment.  I think.

I don't really care about fantasty or modern, and i already played grisaia

Koihime Musou, I didn't really like it for anything else than the sheer amount of heroine and h-scenes but other people has said that they liked it so i'll still put it in here. (It's not a nukige despite what I said)

Kamidori Alchemy Meister it's a dungeon crawling game, so unless you wanna spend alot of time on it than you shouldn't play it. It has wars towards latter part of the VN not the whole way through, it's a great game if you don't mind the dungeon crawling part.

Well, Madou Koukaku it's definitely about war and there's seems to be a translation of it though i'm not so sure.

For action ChuSInGura 46+1 is definitely an amazing one though it may seems slow-paced with the romance and the drama in it but that what make it so good honestly. Currently Untranslated