[Steam Greenlight] Orion: Sci-Fi VN (Needs Your Support!)

ReubenLack

Hey everyone! My name's Reuben and I'm a new member of these forums. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area. I wanted to share a cool and beautifully-crafted English-VN my team has put together. We have our game on Steam Greenlight and your support would be enormously helpful to get us on the platform!

Visual novels are a really cool medium and my hope is to show them to a wider audience. Check out the game below!

2nNBN5t.jpg?1

CivLEH4.png

nvAPsWH.pngExocLQh.png

Let me know if you have questions about the game or if this needs to be posted in another part of the forum. Enjoy!  :)

Gotta love them Sci-Fi VN's. I haven't played many of them, especially Steins Gate (I wanted to punch the protagonist in the face after five minutes, Jesus fuck), but this looks awesome. Gonna check this out. Thanks for sharing it here! I probably would've seen it on Steam anyway at some point, but this certainly exposed it to me quicker, haha.

Hey! I wanted to bump this up with an image of one our really gorgeous CGs.

We still need your support to get this VN on Steam!

[insert gorgeous CG image] 

Not going to lie to you, I'm not really a big fan of the sprites (something about their eyes is unsettling to me). Despite that, the CG Images are beautiful! Who's the artist?

Not going to lie to you, I'm not really a big fan of the sprites (something about their eyes is unsettling to me). Despite that, the CG Images are beautiful! Who's the artist?

The CG artist is Natalia Sorokina whom we're incredibly lucky to have! 

And thank you for everyone's support! We're now at rank 29 of about 1,500 games on Steam Greenlight! :D

Love how my question has been completely ignored but ah well, I'm sure I'll see if it's gotten any better or not at some point 

My apologies, I honest to God didn't see your question at first. The style of dialogue and interaction from the demo itself hasn't changed dramatically for the new game, no. As a view into the overall story, however, the demo is only a sneak-peak. Feel free to let me know if you have anything else you'd like to ask!

My apologies, I honest to God didn't see your question at first. The style of dialogue and interaction from the demo itself hasn't changed dramatically for the new game, no. As a view into the overall story, however, the demo is only a sneak-peak. Feel free to let me know if you have anything else you'd like to ask!

It's okay, it happens (to me more often than most it seems, which is why I seemed a little miffed before, sorry about that). And that's good to know :) I might take a look at a let's play before I actually buy but hopefully it should be something I enjoy (I usually do enjoy sci-fi anyway)

It's okay, it happens (to me more often than most it seems, which is why I seemed a little miffed before, sorry about that). And that's good to know :) I might take a look at a let's play before I actually buy but hopefully it should be something I enjoy (I usually do enjoy sci-fi anyway)

Okay! I think that's definitely a smart way to go about it if you're unsure. I'd love for lots of people to enjoy the story, but hey, some things aren't for everyone, and that's perfectly fine.

Have a good afternoon! :)