Can't open Rewrite [HELP]

So, a few days ago I installed and played Rewrite. Now today when I try to open the VN it doesn't open. I opened the task manager to see if the VN atleast appeared on it and when I click on the VN it appears on the task manager and then it dissapears. I can play other VN's fine but not this one. Is it because is Windows 8?

You should at least give your computer's specs and the error screenshot (if you got any). Did you play Rewrite without problem before? Did you make any changes to your computer lately? Have you made sure that you got all the files properly? Have you checked the Rewrite FAQ?

You should at least give your computer's specs and the error screenshot (if you got any). Did you play Rewrite without problem before? Did you make any changes to your computer lately? Have you made sure that you got all the files properly? Have you checked the Rewrite FAQ?

It works now when I download rewrite_reg.bat. Ty for the help.

You're welcome. It's good to hear the good news. The next time you get a troule in playing VN, don't forget these common troubleshootings:

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/10526-glms-common-vn-trobleshootings/

And I guess this thread should marked as resolved now?