Dracu-Riot! - Miu Route Translation Project (based on VNR Community Translations)

RedJacK

there's a tiny error in chapter 5-5, during the second fake date between Miu and... the protagonist... Yuuto right, forgot the name for second. anyhow She  says "If i think about it, I'm always being swung by Yuuto" then we get a flashback to all the times he's touched her... so i'm pretty sure she means "touched" instead of "Swung"... pretty sure, though i'm not really up to date on modern slang.

and then shortly after that again it says swung, instead of touched.

erm so everyone here have played till 8.6 ? somehow my patch only worked till 8.1 HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

hmm, looks  if youre right about patch 8,6

im testing .8.6 patch and it still in japanse text,

i think redjack still editing it?

i have download it about 29Sept, maybe got link eror?

I haven't gotten to ch 8-6 but so far so good, I'll give it a good playthrough when I finish the common route of Noble Works. That said I'm a bit behind on the current status of things, this patch is only for Miu's route right? Would it be possible to somehow get in contact with Insem and pray to the god of VN's that he still has the other routes? He said that the other routes are finished, I don't know how hard it'd be to include it in a patch but hopefully it'll help to get to a complete patch.

He said that recently? o.o in the beginning he seemed willing to give the scripts to any group serious about making a patch, I'll check out his twitter again

If you mean when they were still supposedly working on the TL, it was pretty well known later that they had been "kinda" lying about having done all the routes, and that they would give the scripts to anyone who seemed serious about continuing. Some groups approached him and they either recieved no answer or were refused. As far as I know, it was later explained that they had actually done a sort of machine-translation of such poor quality that it was basically useless for anyone. That's at least what I know, from when it all happened and what I've heard from most people.

In a way what Insem did to this game may be a good thing if he'd finished it, it would have a been a translated VN that's it. however I rarely find someone who likes anime/VNs that hasn't played this, let alone heard of it. long story short Insem unintentionally immortalized this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't blame Insem,,,

Haven't seen many of you doing translations and trust me it takes loads of effort to translate something. I know as I work as a translator for the NHS translating for eastern Europeans. I also wouldn't really feel like doing it for an ungrateful community such as this... Though the dolphins really peed me off.

Haven't seen many of you doing translations and trust me it takes loads of effort to translate something. I know as I work as a translator for the NHS translating for eastern Europeans. I also wouldn't really feel like doing it for an ungrateful community such as this... Though the dolphins really peed me off.

Cute argument, but really false. What is your point? Only TLs may judge other TLs? Or that Insem did what he did as an act of vengeance for how people would react in the future to his actions?

I'm also not sure how any of that relates to the fact that the disappearance of the TL project was full of mystery and lies about the TL being nearly finished, then the TL being disponible for any group who wanted it, and finally he said he wouldn't give it to anyone.

People are not blaming Insem for the translation quality or the time spent on doing it. The people of the community are more or less blaming him for the reason why he's keeping the translation to himself and not giving it to other people.

I don't understand why he'd do so in the first place. Even if it's a machine translation, even if the other translators will credit him for that it still remains a mystery.

EDIT: I just saw the lolicon's post (Jun) and it looks like he beat me to it. 3 Hours ago.

Edited by jetpack003

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to be the one to point out that Insem is Australian and thus follows dd/mm/yyyy I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

to be fair they released their other game on april fools aswell IIRC.

but anyways I wont get my hopes up. Never get your hopes up with this.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, MrRedIsDead said:

Hey if I can ask, where are you guys getting Jack's patches from? Is he Pm-ing everyone who says they'd like it or what? ;-; I'M SO DESPERATE TO READ THE REST AND I'VE BEEN SEARCHING LIKE A FIEND FOR ANY NEWS

It's in his first post, he published anything in a wordpress.

https://miuquickscripts.wordpress.com/

On 19/01/2016 at 4:07 PM, MrRedIsDead said:

Hey if I can ask, where are you guys getting Jack's patches from? Is he Pm-ing everyone who says they'd like it or what? ;-; I'M SO DESPERATE TO READ THE REST AND I'VE BEEN SEARCHING LIKE A FIEND FOR ANY NEWS

I'd assume this is the link you wanted LINK. That has all of redjacks patches. It goes up to ch8.6 last time I checked (October).

It was in the spoiler in the main post, for some odd reason.

• 3 weeks later...