Dracu-Riot! - Miu Route Translation Project (based on VNR Community Translations)

RedJacK

when will you be finishd RedJacK with Update #5

Hey, i am intending to release it tonight, had some problems because not all the scenes are translated. Doing it right now though. Maybe in the next 6h

Is it possible to tell us how you can read the various .ks and .scn files. I can extract the data from patch#.xp3 but the contents in the extracted files are unreadable. I think they're encrypted.

Hey, i'll pm to you when i get the update done.

From reading through all of it (the patched contents), some of the lines are still in Japanese and some lines repeat themselves in the weirdest of moments. [it's very much readable like this sentence]

I'm just grateful RedJack managed to make a patch.

I still can't unencrypt his patch though (to fix some things of course).

Have  I  missed something ? :wacko:

Well currently the patch of RedJacK only works till chapter 6.7.

As the game has >9 chapters, there should be another update, don't you think?

Of course only if RedJacK has the time to work on the patch. 

I've made the mistake to start reading this vn and chose miu's route (at that time I didn't knew that the patch from Insem respectively StaircaseSubs doesn't work with miu :( )... now I'm stuck at chapter 6.7 and can't finish that damn vn (but of course I want to, as it's really good).  :wacko:

My theories are:
1.Yuzusoft found out about him somehow and brainwashed him(Noble Works team be careful)
2.Aliens abducted him and replaced him with one of their own
3.He got into an accident, bumped his head and lost all knowledge to translate

And now My last two insane and crazy and ludicrous theories:

4.He actually got a girlfriend(lol I know right)
5.He actually has a life

Ok enough joking around I believe people should just drop the whole insem hate thing he really wasn't obligated to translate dracu riot nor release the scripts he's done isn't like he was paid to do it and he did finish Hoshizora no Memoria. I just can never find a logical reason to hate him I mean at least we got something instead of nothing better then it being untranslated.