Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Kendjin

I think it will probably end like the manga, it just won't have such a detailed path to the ending. I am worried it will suffer for it.

I feel spoiled for it not ending how I wanted it, but I guess I'm just selfish.

I think it will probably end like the manga, it just won't have such a detailed path to the ending. I am worried it will suffer for it.

There is SOOOO much left to explain. Thats why Im curious to see how they are going to attempt to pull this off.

So, we're getting a few new episodes..or are we gonna suffer with the Kirino route? :P

Yes were getting 3 more episodes this Fall.

The worldwide simultaneous release of the second Oreimo anime season's last three episodes has been scheduled for August 18 at 1:00 p.m. (Japan time). The Oreimo website, Niconico, and d anime store will stream the episodes in Japan.

Source ANN

I'm guessing you have not read the LN. Your in for quite the surprise :)

Well, at least Yosuga no Sora had balls enough to go that route in the end in the anime lol

Yes, aren't japanese's TV's laws and regulations equal to all producers? So why is it supposed to be restricted the incest in the anime of Oreimo.

However i am expecting its releasing in Spain :/

I seen this giant title before, but it was on a VN I watched on youtube, is there an anime based on that? If so, is it worth watching?

It's originally a LN on which is based the anime.

The VN you saw is (iirc) some kind of spin-off.

Season 1 is worth watching, it's fun and entertaining. Season 2 is shit, but that's, like, my opinion, man.