Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient English Patch

OcQ9wKa.png

It seems the translation for Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient will be finish soon.

Title: Copse Party 2: Dead Patient

Description:

Awoken from a coma, Ayame Itou, a first year in high school, found herself on an operating table in an unknown hospital. EKG suction pads, tubes and drip were running to various meters and monitoring equipment that all led back into her body. It felt like she had just awoken from pre-surgical anesthesia, but for some reason, there were no doctors in sight. As she slid herself off the table, Ayame realized in horror that most of her own memories had vanished.

What happened? What is she doing here? Groggy from the anesthesia, she staggered out to the hallway. Bright hospital lights lit the way, it was a sight you'd see in any hospital anywhere. The odd part was that there was not a soul around. Patient records and clinical charts were strewn all over the place, and the plants were toppled over on their sides. The scene reminded her of a riot. Fighting against her rising sense of panic, Ayame set out to escape from the hospital, yet...

Via VNDB

Screenshots: (Please note, the following are all work in progress screenshots.)

raztCWF.jpg

• 3 months later...

Pst... Hey there, guys~ Iarumas here! I'm actually the head of the translation project and, while I was searching for some Dead Patient news, I found this thread. Guess I can help keep things up to date here, too. Your excitement, encouragement, and enthusiasm for the project is always so wonderful to see and I want to thank you guys for that personally.

So, good news and bad news for the project. We'll start with the bad news first. The bad news is that the website being linked there is outdated and the countdown was a placeholder date. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say the game will certainly not be releasing in such a short time.

But fret not, now for the good news. The good news is the project is definitely not dead and we are still aiming to release a high quality final product for all of you to enjoy! No definitive dates right now, but we are trying to aim for early next year as our release period. In the meanwhile, good chance to check out Blood Drive when it comes out on October 13th.

Feel free to ask questions if you'd like and I'll try to address them as they come up. Thank you so much for your continued support and please look forward to the final release!

EDIT: Wow, that's my first post here on the forums actually! Way to get me involved, guys. ; )