Game/Giveaway with a prize. (or two)

Amuzie

Kyou!

giphy.gif

Now that that's out of the way, let's continue...

What's this about?
Basically, I felt like giving something away to celebrate me being generous finishing 9th grade. So I thought, why not Fuwanovel? I've been lurking here for a while and i wanted to test a thing out, but we'll get to that later. I'm not very confident in writing English so please, don't think of it too much. 

What's the prize?
Unfortunately, because of my amount of money young age, I can't give away something that'll need shipping. So I will be giving away 15€(Euro) on steam to do whatever you want with.
But one more thing. Since I don't know of a way to send money via steam (If you know of one, please tell me) I'll have to gift the items you want to you, whatever it might be. A steam account is required. I might give away a second prize of 5€, we'll see how things turn out. You can wait however long you want to redeem the prize. (waiting for the summer sale is pretty smart.)

How do you win?
I promised myself that I wouldn't do a luck-based thing, so what I came up with here's the testing part was a game of figuring out which VN characters I'm describing.
The descriptions are pretty vague and you need to have a bit of knowledge on VNs. I will stick to pretty famous ones and they are all under the 'main character' thing on VNDB. And yes, before you ask, you can use my VNDB page however much you want, the characters I will be describing are all on my list or wishlist. Just PM me the character names and which VN they are from. I will end it on Friday at midnight GMT+1. If I think more time is needed I'll post about it. Do not post your answers here. There will be a punishment... I can very easily see this becoming a failure and if that happens I'll give the prize to someone somehow. I'll just give it to Zalor

Let's do this!!!

Hey now, calm down! Here are all the descriptions, I will sort them by vagueness. (The first one being the easiest IMO) I might add more if I see it necessary. If they are too hard I may make them easier, we shall see. Edit: Note: every number is a different character.

1. This character is not from the country in which the story takes place, and because of that is the center of a lot of lies/jokes from the MC.

This one was Christiane Friedrich  from Majikoi. Motivation: She's from Germany and gets teased a lot by Yamato. (The MC) 

2. This character turns over a night from a typical high school student to one of the most important person in the country without realizing the change.

This one was Yukino Ohama from Osana . Motivation she becomes the president over Nippon over a night.

3. She's a 'cat lady' but doesn't have any 'real' cats. But they're still as cute.

This one was Minazuki Shigure from Nekopara. Motivation: She owns he cats but they aren't cats they're catgirls but sill very cute.

4. This character makes so that everything in a one kilometer radius gets bought and demolished just to build a mansion there so the MC won't be disturbed.

This one was Meiya Mitsurugi from Muv-Luv. Motivation: Well i played Muv-Luv and came to the scene where that happened and felt like writing about it.   

5. This one is the vaguest.IMO                  She was saved from hate by the MC and now lives for love to the MC. 

This one is Shiina Miyako from Majikoi. Motivation: Don't want to spoil anything, just play her arc and you'll see.

And the winner was Suikashoujo  with 5/5 correct. Congratz. I will contact you on the forums to discuss what you want.

I haven't decided on a winner of the 5€ price. I will select him/her shortly.

If some of these are bad just tell me and I'll try to fix it. And i want to see how easy/hard it is to guess a character by a vague description.

Edit:In case of a million people getting everything correct Which I hope I'll create some sort of tiebreaker. Also I would like if we could keep so that if you send in answers you cannot change them even if you realize it's wrong.

Edit2: After overviewing the post, I realise that there were a few errors in here, which have been promtly been dealt with. Sorry for any inconvenience and for any missed errors. I wish you the best of luck! - Amuzie

Update: I have added a second prize of 5€, but the way to win it will be kept a secret.

Is this that surprise you were telling me about? Hmm... if I win I could get Sakura Spirit and finally see for myself just how bad great that VN is. :D

Also congrats on finishing 9th grade!

You could even get Sakura angels if you now feel like it.

About school, I fear that worst has not started yet... aka high school.

About school, I fear that worst has not started yet... aka high school. 

It depends on your school and teachers. I honestly enjoyed High School. I will miss the teachers that had an impact on me, as well as all my friends. Tomorrow is my last day of class. I'm kind of sad about that. 

Ahh, the transition into High School.

When I was graduating from 9th Grade I had serious doubts that I'll be able to cope with Highschool, but here I am now, more or less surviving my 2nd year. 

But really, depending on your outlook you can either chill through highschool or tryhard.

Tryharding makes highschool a real bitch, well at least IMO.