Cheap Visual Novels!

OriginalRen

Hey all!

I am always a sucker when it comes to posting about awesome deals on translated visual novel prices, so I thought I would encourage everyone to support the genre some more by actively persuading you to buy some games! Check out these amazing deals on translated novels:

Little Busters! EX - 1,200 yen = $9.60

Rewrite - 1,500 yen (there are also some for 1,000 yen) = $12.00 ($8.00)

Little Busters! PE - 3,400 yen = $27.20

tgMS7Uj.jpg?1

Hoshizora no Memoria EH - 4,200 yen = $33.59

XqKl1Cd.jpg?1

Hitori no Sensou - 2,000 yen = $16

vn9q2te.jpg

FSN - 2,500 yen = $20

OrOpgZr.jpg

Let's try this again.

I hid all posts here.

Don't want to take Ren's deal? Don't take it.

Want to take Ren's deal? Take it.

Want to discuss the morality of supporting second hand copies? Make another thread for it.

Ren's offering something, nothing less, nothing more, don't turn it into a first world problem in this thread, please.

Still want to make you take pictures of the Sukisho games with prices...  If I had the money, I'd make it worth your while to pick them up for me ;-;

I forget all the time! >_< Sorry.

Though on another note, I generally am pretty lenient on shipping prices. Since not many people use this service, I am usually pretty nice and will spot you an extra 1,000 yen for shipping costs if it becomes a hassle. Don't tell anyone I said this though.

I forget all the time! >_< Sorry.

Though on another note, I generally am pretty lenient on shipping prices. Since not many people use this service, I am usually pretty nice and will spot you an extra 1,000 yen for shipping costs if it becomes a hassle. Don't tell anyone I said this though.

But then I can't make it worth your time, good sir.

*Obligatory "Shut up and take my money" meme here*

Do you ship to the UK? That Hitori no Sensou will appear in my sleep.

I ship anywhere! If you want a general idea on the price of shipping, use this site here:

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-charge/index.php?lang=_en

Select the parcel option, and use Chiba as the prefecture for shipping. As for the weight, calculate what you think the weight of a PC box might be.

Are these vn second hand or new?

Are these vn from you or random store?

I'm going to buy rewrite tomorrow i hope, idk if you use paypal or some card but i'll deposit full quantity

I just need to know 1500 and 1000 rewrite diference to choose(probally going to choose the expensiver, because probally going to have more stuff)