Who would you miss?

Whether people browse the forums looking for meaningful discussion or just plain ol' fun and chatter, I'm sure most of us have a select few individuals whom we have grown fond of from our time here on Fuwanovel. Or maybe not, but:

Who are some people you would miss if they all of a sudden stopped visiting Fuwanovel?

I'd miss Rooke.

Rooke, Decay, and Clephas--although I already knew Clephas from the NISA forums.  Rooke for his words of wisdom and amusing way of putting things, Decay for his insight and deep knowledge of everything going on in the scene, and Clephas for being Clephas.

I suppose it would be a problem if Tay suddenly disappeared too.  I need someone to listen to me complain.

Fuwa is a wonderful community full of people who are all very sad when even a single of our number leaves. Though not every single name may get mentioned in this thread it would of course not mean that the un-named would not be missed were they to leave. We need all the various voices, from the newbiest noob to the saltiest old dog to make the beautiful harmonious choir that is Fuwa.

I don't think I would miss anyone really. I mean my aim isn't THAT bad.

Seriously though, I'd miss everyone to be honest. I'd miss Stray Cat's deceptive tricks, Tiago's gentlemanly aura, Flutterz' and Eclipsed's trolling ways, Kurokusari's and  Mr. Meogii's awesome signatures, Tay's continued forgetfulness of the Complete this Conversation 2 thread, Fiddle's sarcastic remarks, Getsuya's kind words... You get the idea.

I would miss suikashoujo. She's just like me, except anatomically different. Here is this amazing (and super scientifically proven chart) as to why:

Comparisons with suikashoujo:

• We are both alpha as hell
  • We both diss Nosebleed for his garbage tier waifus
  • We both feel oppressed on a regular basis

While she may not like butts as much as I do, it's only a matter of time...

I would also, maybe, but just a very little maybe, miss solidbatman...

God damn, idek.

I would miss a lot of people, as there are just so many people in this awesome community who contribute so much to the friendly atmosphere of Fuwa.

That, and I am also too lazy to list off all the people I would miss, as the list is too long. xD

This is hard, there are a lot of people I would miss... But if I had to name names, I guess it would be Ren for generally being fun to talk to, solidbatman for the mass amount of :salt: he produces from other people on a daily basis, Cyr for being a kind, fellow female member that I enjoy talking to, and Nosebleed for making me feel better about my taste in waifus.