Another late introduction (better late than never)

Hello,

I'm starlessn1ght from Brazil and I have a lot of hobbies including VNs (obviously). I'm a first-year high school student, studying enough to be the 1st of the whole first year. 

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 45 kilos

Blood type: B

I appreciate all genres unless "just comedy". I'm a Key fan and I'm a feels masochist too. My tastes for girls are: tsunderes, kuuderes, lolis, twintails, serious, food-lovers, etc. I do not read anything that has H, but when I want to I work hard using packing/repacking programs to remove HCGs (like I did with Clover Day's)

VNs I've read until now:

-Rewrite

-LB!

-Steins;Gate

-Konosora

Reading:

-The Fruit of Grisaia

-Koichoco

-Clover Day's

That's it, I think. I also like to write, but unfortunately, I have few time to develop this.

Welcome. Although I already recognize your username from the other times I've seen you post across the forums. :D

Out of curiosity, why do you actively avoid H-scenes so much. Why don't you just use the "skip" function like most of us do?

Welcome. Although I already recognize your username from the other times I've seen you post across the forums. :D

Out of curiosity, why do you actively avoid H-scenes so much. Why don't you just use the "skip" function like most of us do?

This is because if I just use skip, I will be seeing the H anyway. If I just close my eyes, I wouldn't know when to open.

Also, you forgot to add your cup size.

Um... A, I think. I don't use bras, because I'm a male, though.

Damn, now I wanna re-read Lucia's route.

Do it, you won't regret it.

Anyway, you're half my weight, so there's that.

There's what? Whaddya mean? And you're seriously 90 kilos?? I saw your pic in the "show yourself" thread but you don't look that fat. Unless you've gained a lot of weight since then.

I can post my three sizes if you want, but I have to measure them first.