Hajimemashite! Tomoneko desu! ^^

Tomoneko

First of all, Wow! This site is awesome! The site looks so detailed and professional, I was completely blown away! XD I found this amazing site when I was trying to find the Little Busters VN, after countless mouse-clicks and google searches... Bam! I found "Fuwanovel" and It's exceeded my every expectations! \(^o^)/

Sorry about not being able to hold my excitement! XD Anyways, Hello everyone! I'm Tomoneko~ Please to meet you all! ^^ Hmm, Let's see... Where should I start? I know! I love cats! (random lol) and one of my favorite anime characters is Tomoyo Sakagami from "Clannad", hence my username being Tomo/neko "Tomoneko" XD I've been a fan of anime and manga for almost 3 1/2 years now (since January 2010), My most favorite anime series are Clannad, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and K-ON! just to name a few. some of my favorite anime characters besides Tomoyo-chan are Sakura Kyouko from Madoka Magica, Nakano Azusa from K-ON! and Hiiragi Kagami from Lucky Star ^^ My favorite anime genres are drama, romance, comedy, supernatural, horror and slice of life. Although slice of life is usually a hit or a miss with me ^^ I've only got into Visual Novels just recently. What started to get me into Visual Novels was, of course "Clannad" and after watching the anime series I just had to play the visual novel which I've heard many say that it's even sadder than the anime, I was going really? O.O I flooded my whole freaking bedroom in my tears while watching After Story (Admit it, you all probably did the same XD) can't wait too play the Clannad VN though! >.< My current VN's are "Da Capo" which has a really good story in all it's routes and "School Days" which is one I was dying to play every since watching the anime and wanting to know how hard it was to find a good ending route in that series Lol I'm not only interested in anime and manga, but I also am interested in Japan, therefore I'm learning Japanese through self-study and taking classes at my college so if anyone wants to practice Japanese with me then that would be awesome! :) Everyone on the forums seem really friendly and laid back which makes me feel more comfortable and at home! ^^ Sorry for rambling so much ^^;; Anyways, that's pretty much it :P I hope to make many friends here and to get along together with everyone here on Fuwanovel!

みんなさん、よろしくお願いします!

- Tomoneko

it's professional O.o?

i think it's not quite there yet.... really needs much faster releases and needs to have a searchable database of all artbooks/OSTs/drama CDs (all of them translated) and all the VNs have to be playable on your browser, and needs support for every single language (including Chinese) that have been translated into. havent even accomplished a fraction of that...

btw we are always recruiting ^^

and welcome~

it's professional O.o?

i think it's not quite there yet.... really needs much faster releases and needs to have a searchable database of all artbooks/OSTs/drama CDs (all of them translated) and all the VNs have to be playable on your browser, and needs support for every single language (including Chinese) that have been translated into. havent even accomplished a fraction of that...

btw we are always recruiting ^^

and welcome~

Thank you! Oh, I see :3 Well, Looks like people have done a really good job on it so far ^^ Compared to a lot of other DL VN sites, Fuwanovel, at least browsing around for a bit looks like one of the better ones imo :)

Fuwanovel, 頑張って!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I also enjoyed Clannad, especially the VN, and as you say, I did shed some tears with After Story.

Loving Clannad so much, you should play Little Busters too, it's really awesome

Hope you have a good time here

ようこそ、とも猫さん。

TS3は来ましょう。僕たちは日本語を話すと学ぶ。

[Anyone know if that's correct? Seems like I should be using 日本語が学んでと話して or something]

Also before I forget, welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.