Date a Fuwan (Dating Thread)

Seeing as how everyone on the internet is a romantically-challenged male/female (because of course they are), a thread such as this has been invented to give romantically-challenged hikikomori a chance at being slightly less romantically-challenged males/females.

Since I wouldn't want the first post to be off-topic, I''ll throw in my preferences as well. Anyone who is exactly like her (pic of waifu here) is fine. Thank you.   :sachi:

Note: Though this post is humorous in nature, it was created with rather serious intentions.

What is this even supposed to be? I really don't get it.

I'm guessing you're supposed to say a bit about yourself, and that you're interested in dating. If you see another Fuwan whom you are interested in dating (depending on the info you see over here), you can date him/her. 

I got my axe ready, though I'm about to head to bed soon.  <_< 

If I had to choose a Fuwan to date, it would be Flutterz.

Though, if we talkin' females, I'd like to see how long I'd last against Anik- (this post has been censored by a moderator).

If at all possible, refrain from the torches, I'm about to repress my sanity.

Let's see...

California, USA around San Francisco/the Bay area.  19, male, consider myself nice but have difficult meeting people.  Desired gender female, preferably an introvert with an interest in anime/games/VNs.

As for a picture,

TCoWnXs.jpg

Let's see...will that do it?  Is that how this works?

Did I make it out alive?  Am I not dead yet?

Alright, guess I'll become serious myself.

I'm of Sudanese origin, born in Britain, and now reside in Saudi Arabia. Currently studying Software Engineering at my local University. Interests include novels, VNs (duh), most mainstream anime, and a few LNs. I'm also a big History nerd, if that interests anyone *wink wink* . I promise not to beat my potential love interest. 

Searching for the bomb love of my life, but of course I have rather strict standards, that I'll be listing out for anyone who meets my interest. If you past the halal test, you're probably fine though. What is the halal test you ask? Huehue, we have a lot to discuss...

And a pic cuz y nut 

Ready your ovaries ladies

o8btTqf.jpg

o.o

... Eeeh...uuuhm... I like girls '-'... This thread surprised me, It's like advertise yourself. Lets use a coin .-.

Humm I don't know any history of success in online dating, personally I'm not against, it looks interesting but i don't know if i can make someone get interested in me.

The only thing that I can provide for this person is to talk about anything with me .-., ahhh and I can give him or her some good hentai manga '-' no lie. It does not look very attractive e-e.

Send me a msg and I'll be on you bed in 3 seconds (even if you are a man :holo:).

If at all possible, refrain from the torches, I'm about to repress my sanity.

Let's see...

California, USA around San Francisco/the Bay area.  19, male, consider myself nice but have difficult meeting people.  Desired gender female, preferably an introvert with an interest in anime/games/VNs.

As for a picture,

TCoWnXs.jpg

Let's see...will that do it?  Is that how this works?

Did I make it out alive?  Am I not dead yet?

Oh hey we are pretty close. Not a gril though sorry.

Well I'm going to be the anti cupid here and end the fun.

While I'm totally cool with fuwans dating each other (which has happened before), I don't believe a public thread to match people (or whatever the goal of this thread is) is the way to go about it.

Please use a more private way to do this instead.

Fuwanovel is not a dating site (well, not until i force Tay to create love.fuwanovel.net) and public threads for you to post your "dating profile" or whatever really isn't productive discussion nor something we believe belongs in here.

So if you're actually romantically interested in someone, please make sure to take that into a private place, though you can flaunt it in public a little, that's cool, we all like knowing there's some love blooming in our website, but anything more needs to remain in PMs or somewhere else.