Anime Charas that share your birthday~~

Monmon

link

So i found this when i`m reading Rocketnews and i think its pretty epic to know which anime characters share your birthday?

Be it Your waifu(If your are lucky), fav charas or even Charas that you hate.

Mine is 28nd of April..and the most memorable are

Oreki from Hyouka and Kakei from Hitsujikai...

Woot i`m a protag. 

Lets share the result!!

January 19th, there's only three that I could find. One is Kanji from Persona 4 (Yay Persona 4!), and the other notable one is Gaara from Narutard. :P And the last one is some guy called Will Antonio Zepelli from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Which, I haven't watched.

Mine is on June 20. There seem to be quite a couple that day with some being Himura Kenshin, Don Patch(hell yeah!), and Road Kamelot.

January 19th, there's only three that I could find. One is Kanji from Persona 4 (Yay Persona 4!), and the other notable one is Gaara from Narutard. :P And the last one is some guy called Will Antonio Zepelli from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Which, I haven't watched.

Sharing a birthday with cool guy Zepelli :o very nice. 

January 12th

I have Capricorn Shura from Saint Seiya, Elle Vianno from Gundam ZZ and Ichirou Mihara from Angelic Layer.

September 29th.

The only one I recognize is that orange-haired lady from Bleach.  I don't even like Bleach.

You're lucky to share a birthday with someone you recognize, I don't even know who any of my characters are. :vinty:

link

So i found this when i`m reading Rocketnews and i think its pretty epic to know which anime characters share your birthday?

Be it Your waifu(If your are lucky), fav charas or even Charas that you hate.

Mine is 28nd of April..and the most memorable are

Oreki from Hyouka and Kakei from Hitsujikai...

Woot i`m a protag. 

Lets share the result!!

Well I am happy I have your same birthday, I don't even have to go and search it for myself :sachi: