Reviews on the Sidebar

Hey everyone

We've recently seen more blog-related content in the sidebars which I think is great. I for one have been visiting the blogs much more frequently since these changes were implemented. So I was wondering if it would be possible to take the next step and add reviews to the sidebar. With any luck this will increase the traffic on the reviews site and get people more interested in the reviews.

What do you guys think?

They are already, we have a blog for them, they should appear on the blog feed box.

Dunno if we need another box just for them tbh.

it broke I think

I'm personally betting on front end integration for reviews more than forum side bar. So as a reviews team member, I dont see the need for this. 

I'm personally betting on front end integration for reviews more than forum side bar. So as a reviews team member, I dont see the need for this. 

This.  As for community reviews, those will be featured in the community blog sidebar.  Keep in mind we don't have a Fuwazette feed either, which by extension would be "necessitated" if we decided that FuwaReviews was entitled to greater forum attention.