Worth keeping this theme?: Fuwa2015 ("Clarity")

I just use f.lux, and all the need for a dark theme is now gone :P

Yep me too, ever since you mentioned using f.lux as an alternative when I was talking about really wanting a dark theme. Now that we have one, I don't even use it.

I just had a look at it, and honestly I didn't really like it. I think Tiago phrased it best:

I wanted to go against the popular opinions and say I like it, but there's a limit to lying through one's teeth.

Some thoughts on the skins: I don't hate Clarity, but it seems unnecessary and just isn't as good as the others. Gravity Green being phased out as the default is fine, it feels a bit dated, perhaps? FuwaFabulous feels modern and I like the aesthetics and feature set. But the default color scheme is kind of garish and might turn people off the site. Those greens are too damn bright. My personal preference for FuwaFabulous is marble/marble/wavy, and I think it may be a good default scheme too because it's a very neutral color scheme. It won't offend anyone's aesthetic sensibilities and people will customize it to their liking once they're used to it.