Lost Winter Nights [Recruiting GUI DESIGNER]

Nahilys

Oh, another question.

What kind of protag are you going to create?

Are you going for a badass char with a Sylvester Stallone personality?

Or a  "crazy" and a little odd character, more like Okabe Rintarou?

Or are you going for a blank character with no personality? 

That's a veeery good question !

More likely the 3rd one, just because the real main character is Alice & everything in the story revolves around her. The last choice of the game is even hers & not the protagonist's. It may sound strange, but that's the kind of story I wrote, & we all agree with it in the team right now !

I'm confident in my story and in the writer we'll find to pull that off ! :D

I feel like I'm more limited in terms of a creating a protagonist since he has to fit most people so they can get easily into the game.

I'm confident in my story and in the writer we'll find to pull that off ! :D

I feel like I'm more limited in terms of a creating a protagonist since he has to fit most people so they can get easily into the game.

Mmm, don't take it as a general rule, a well made protagonist may be even more interesting for players than a blank protag, don't forget, this is not a dating sim but a story-focused VN. 

That is totally true ! I have been thinking a looot about her being the protagonist anyway, & I'll keep thinking about it.

i have a lot of options, as I was also considering telling the story from a 3rd person point of view, therefore creating a more developped "MC". As my english is not good enough to be the main writer, I'll have to talk a long with the one who will accept to join the team & get his opinion on the subject, but for now we're trying to do our best on getting some work going & precising the game atmosphere.

I hope we'll be able to find a good writer soon enough, I have so much things to talk about.

Update 3.0 !

STILL LOOKING FOR A GUI DESIGNER. :D

- Team update -

Team Leader, Developper, Scenarist : Nahilys.

Script Writer (All 3 Routes) : ThanasisK

Chara Designer/Sprites Designer : THE UNKNOWN ( :D)

Graphic Designer/Animator : In talks.

Composer : MrKapow (+ Guitarist & Singers)

Programmers : GreyWolfXx, Sylvain S.

- True Heroine promotional chara design DONE. [Our artist does not want to see posted unfinished work so her art will be shown when our promotional video is done as well).

- 1st Side Heroine chara design [Work in Progress]

- Both Side Routes summaries [Work in Progress]

- Promotion Video planned for Kickstarter.

- Promotional/Opening Song [Work in Progress]