Ohayou~

ryouuuuu

Hello everyone! :)/>/>/>

I'm from Canada & I simply love anime & manga!

I'm a college student, and that's about all there is special to me...xD

I play osu!, VNs & Starcraft 2, tho my main game is osu! I also play YGO and WS!

I started alot of VNs, but the only one I actually got to an end was Tomoyo After :')

I'm currently playing Rewrite! (No spoil xD) I <3 Key

I also played Ore no Imouto on PSP thanks to Ziddy (THANK YOU ZIDDY!)

Hum, that's the most ''I'' I will ever write in a single thread LOL forgive me <3

Oh, I also want to mention that I love Vocaloid! GUMI <3 Kemu Voxx is the best of the best! xD

ryouuuuu

Hello everyone! :)/>/>

I play osu!, VNs & Starcraft 2, tho my main game is osu! I also play YGO and WS!

I started alot of VNs, but the only one I actually got to an end was Tomoyo After :')

Hum, that's the most ''I'' I will ever write in a single thread LOL forgive me <3

ryouuuuu

Firstly, WELCOME!!! I wish I had some balloons....

Also how did you find Tomoyo After? I struggle to replay any of the Clannad games, cause they are heart wrenching. Rewrite is on my list of games to play, so its nice to see other people playing it. I hope you feel welcome here and just ask if you have questions, everyone is sooo helpful.

Yoroshiku Ryou-chan.

Kyou wa Kyou ga doko?

I don't know why I did that. Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel and enjoy your stay here. A horde of VN recommendations should arrive shortly. (Unless people stopped doing that)

Kyou is chasing after Tomoya, so she will be gone for a while xD

ありがとうございます! *w* <3

Firstly, WELCOME!!! I wish I had some balloons....

Also how did you find Tomoyo After? I struggle to replay any of the Clannad games, cause they are heart wrenching. Rewrite is on my list of games to play, so its nice to see other people playing it. I hope you feel welcome here and just ask if you have questions, everyone is sooo helpful.

I won't play Tomoyo After a second time if that's what you mean...It's like there's stuff that you only play once and don't dare touch a second time because it's so beautiful/heartwarming/heartbreaking XD

It's like Angel Beats! for me, I won't watch it a second time...

Rewrite is BEAUTIFUL in HD <3 (But I'm not that far yet)

Thank you for your welcome! I want balloons :3

welcome to Fuwanovel~

Hello everyone! :)/>/>/>/>

Oh, I also want to mention that I love Vocaloid! GUMI <3 Kemu Voxx is the best of the best! xD

ryouuuuu

ooo

SC2!

osu!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I haven't read Rewrite yet, but it's one of the VNs I want to play the most right now, but it'll take some time, I have to finish Tsukihime right now.

Anyway, hope you have a great time around here

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I haven't read Rewrite yet, but it's one of the VNs I want to play the most right now, but it'll take some time, I have to finish Tsukihime right now.

Anyway, hope you have a great time around here

Rewrite is a total beauty in HD xD I know I can't stop saying that, but it's true hahaha Thanks :)

Yoroshiku Ryou-chan.

Kyou wa Kyou ga doko?

I don't know why I did that. Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel and enjoy your stay here. A horde of VN recommendations should arrive shortly. (Unless people stopped doing that)

Use kanji next time.

Welcome ryou

Hello everyone! :)/>/>/>/>

ryouuuuu

Ah, good old Canada, calmly watching as us Americans screw everything up and act like we own the continent. Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have some fun here