Screw good VNs, I'm looking for bad Visual Novels!

-Flashback-

There seems to be a lot of hate for Harukoi Otome so that's the one I'll try next!

100%'d harukoi otome a couple months back. From what i can recall the plot does get extremely frustrating at times especially on certain routes, but its not the worst of all time. But yeah, most of the VNs translated pre-2008 are mostly trash tier compared to the VNs being translated today.

100%'d harukoi otome a couple months back. From what i can recall the plot does get extremely frustrating at times especially on certain routes, but its not the worst of all time. But yeah, most of the VNs translated pre-2008 are mostly trash tier compared to the VNs being translated today.

If you are talking about "translation", then Harukoi Otome was translated in 2013.

If you are talking abour "release", then..........................don't know what to say anymore.

harukoi otome...all i can say, if you want to experience that "piece of fine arts" to the fullest, then play yuikas route directly after umis & your sanity will definitely appreciate it - in one way or another...

about the annoyance factor...hmm i would rate it the same as lucas overall personality in ar tonelico2...a true masterpiece of i´d like to smash my screen

If you are talking about "translation", then Harukoi Otome was translated in 2013.

If you are talking abour "release", then..........................don't know what to say anymore.

Nah, just talking about VNs that were translated before 2008, wasn't talking about harukoi otome specifically. I actually thought harukoi was pretty ok compared to some of the VNs i've played.

you could open the jast website, go to the 18+ section, close your eyes, and put your finger on the monitor, and you'll end up with a bad eroge.  Unless you somehow land on demonbane. in which case the gods of chuuni are telling you to play/replay demonbane, and to stop hurting yourself. don't be an m, play demonbane and feel great about life and yourself.  And then realize you will never find a loli grimiore who turns you into super jesus to fight cthulu. There needs to be a crying emoticon.  This is where my crying emoticon would go.  

you could open the jast website, go to the 18+ section, close your eyes, and put your finger on the monitor, and you'll end up with a bad eroge.  Unless you somehow land on demonbane. in which case the gods of chuuni are telling you to play/replay demonbane, and to stop hurting yourself. don't be an m, play demonbane and feel great about life and yourself.  And then realize you will never find a loli grimiore who turns you into super jesus to fight cthulu. There needs to be a crying emoticon.  This is where my crying emoticon would go.