Late intro. ehh

Navizel

Hi everyone. I decided to make an introduction because I was bored. Anyway...

Navizel here. You could find my username through a lot of sites such as this site. My first visual novel would be G Senjou no Maou. It's also one of my favorite visual novels. Right now, I'm currently playing Kamidori and Fate/Stay Night after stalling Yumina for a bit because it has gotten boring. The grinding was tiring too.

I listen to almost everything. rap, Jpop, noise, math rock, ambient, breakcore, psytrance, just to name a few. I listen to metal too but not that much. Same applies to anime and visual novel. I dislike netorare and I'm not a fan of yaoi. That being said, netori is somewhat okay. I actually have seen the first episode of Love Stage too. I have also seen the infamous Boku no Pico trilogy. Luckily, I survived.

My goal this year was to complete reach the 700 mark in completed anime and to read 20 visual novels. Currently, I am at the 663 mark in anime while 11 in visual novels. I guess I don't have a life lol

I like a lot of other stuff too such as League, VGC, Atelier series, Bemani, etc. I'm currently learning Japanese so I could be more multilingual. I'm also expanding my english vocabulary just for fun.

Nice to meet everyone. Would be nice to have someone to talk to :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Navizel-san to our lair. Enjoy your time here and relax. Feel free to ask/discuss/share anything with us. You know what, your introduction had made me to learn those subgenres I feel I better not know about. Thank you very much.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I appreciate it!

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Navizel-san to our lair. Enjoy your time here and relax. Feel free to ask/discuss/share anything with us. You know what, your introduction had made me to learn those subgenres I feel I better not know about. Thank you very much.