Memory's Dogma

InvertMouse

though it sounds quite interesting in more than one way, i´m staying sceptical until the end regarding its actual quality. got way too often dissappointed by big announcements & vice versa

Reina best girl

Not sure how I feel about suicide-prone protagonists, but the song alone has me wanting to pledge. The story itself, though? I love it. I really hope this does well.

The song is soooo good

Looks interesting - but I can't find any info on it... is this a "new" thing, or a localization? VNDB has nothing~

Eitherway, I'll have to hold off on it until it's released - my money is all burnt out for afew months. What with all of the springs' releases~

Looks interesting - but I can't find any info on it... is this a "new" thing, or a localization? VNDB has nothing~

Eitherway, I'll have to hold off on it until it's released - my money is all burnt out for afew months. What with all of the springs' releases~

They are a new indie game dev circle. The game is still in production

I'm gonna wait on this one personally til I find out more about it, especially since Sekai hasn't even stuck with what they were supposed to do with Grisaia, the game was meant to be ported to Unity so it could be played without WINE on Linux and Mac, which was the 240k goal which they shattered. 

• 1 year later...

I just came across this.

And I'm HYPED as hell.

Premise:

Spoiler

A neuroscience × genetics × near-future sci-fi visual novel adventure game. 

In 2030, due to Japan’s advancements in neuroscience, memories can now be saved and recorded. This is called e-Memory.

However, due to the rapid increase in the number of crimes using the e-Memory technology, the government has introduced strict regulations on human memory data. 

In essence, the government now holds a monopoly on all human memory data. 

The recording of still-living humans was forbidden, and the e-Memory technology was only to be used on the deceased, giving rise to the establishment of "Connect Centers." These state-owned and operated facilities allowed one to call and communicate with the dead. 

These "Connect Centers" allowed people who were still in a period of bereavement to cope with their loss by talking with their recently deceased loved ones.

The protagonist, Kusuhara Hiroki, is a college student struggling with suicidal impulses after the sudden passing of his close childhood friend, Mizunashi Sorano. 

Her memories were to last only until August 26—a mere four more days. Kusuhara teams up with his friend, Amamiya Kakeru, in an attempt to steal Mizunashi Sorano's memories from the server where they were stored. 

In the midst of this, the two discover the secret of the Connect Centers, and are suddenly embroiled in the fight taking place behind the scenes.

looks soooo interesting! Also - ALL AGES! Voice acting! Beautiful backgrounds, just look at those non-spoiler samples:

Spoiler

memorydogma_thumb.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

And details of few characters. I was affraid it will fall into genric tropes category, but it somehow, slightly, but still, avoided that. Even this childhood friend looks interesting, despise her looking like she has no brain at all. So - typical moe girl.

Spoiler

There are some minor spoilers.

Memorys-Dogma-Hiroki.png
Memorys-Dogma-Sorano.png
Memorys-Dogma-Reina.png
Memorys-Dogma-Haruna.png
fb8ee182541fa26bbf7c723b098f6421_origina
7a03efd4b9354ee9ee95096a4fed0523_origina

And (poorly) animated, lightly spoilerish PV (presentation video?) I wish I could to unwatch this, so proceed with caution.

Also, art:
08223d9e4547cbbc3b68d3473acc8246_origina
And silhouetes of full (?) cast:
top_img.png
And some random CGs:

Spoiler

d3bfb35c9a3f5ece74c70597c0d021c7_origina
b9fbca98ac5ed1431e13e91f19c82bad_origina
c221355607d6eb4dfb07b43b04e0de88_origina

Also, they're implementing thing I saw only in Tsukihime and loved it very much. Lightning that affects sprites:

Spoiler

92f7872b84fa6185d6bc0a13aa8bff82_origina
7d89e04538e839680c1e727ba046cbd4_origina
682a1d3d49cf976d0cce41f53c29c0a4_origina
(these are beta images)

What else? Bad news - this will be a multi-part release. :<