Yume Miru Kusuri FAQ

Segai

Considering there is no FAQ for this game yet and it's currently in the lead for the monthly VN to read I thought I might as well start the FAQ by solving an issue I encountered myself while organizing my whole VN folder. If you have any issues and solutions you want me to add to this be sure to shoot me a PM and I'll add it.

Yume Miru Kusuri FAQ

"Application formatting error" on startup.

R1hVAni.png

This may have happened because you moved/renamed your game folder after install.

Fix is fairly simple provided you have administrator rights on your PC. If you don't, just rename the folder back to what it was.

Open up the Registry Editor by typing "regedit" in the windows 7 search box and pressing enter.

Nagivate to: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Will/yumemirukusuri"

Change the "InstallDir" key to whatever your current install directory folder is and press "OK".

yHj3XZo.png

Then just exit out of the registry editor and launch again.

Note: if you can't find the key use the registry search tool to find "yumemirukusuri".

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2017 at 5:53 AM, Tathagatra said:

I tried to do that but it shows nothing and still when I run the setup.exe it says the game is already installed and when I try to run the yumemiru.exe it says "Registry error". Please someone help me I really want to play this game.

Have you also tried a complete reinstall? If you send some screenshots we may be able to help. Also be sure to look at this thread on installing it.