Fallout 4 Announced

Thomas

Yeah. I really liked the blue sky, clear water and overflowing electricity everywhere. Got me immersed in that post-apocalypse setting real good.

Fellout OP  :P

After the mehness that is ESO, I really doubt Zenimax would have the balls to make another MMO so soon.  Then again, Zenimax seems to have no shame, so it's a possibility.

You... you haven't won... You and your hyped-bastard friends will join me in a big ol' disappointment cloud sendoff. They just triggered the crush hopes button. The crushing of illusions will go on. You didn't do nothing with this, 'cept seal your own dream's death warrant. Cynicism... disbelief... pessimism... Never Give in to the Hypppeeeee....

*dies*

Who knows, Obsidian could actually be behind this one too.  I heard that New Vegas was more well received than FO3 was, so it seems possible that they could go with what people liked more.  Really depends on if Bethesda wants to err on the side of caution or not.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/fallout-3

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/fallout-new-vegas

Depends solely on who you ask, both games are amazing. New Vegas is obviously the better game, because of all the expanded and new mechanics. The DLC also was better overall (although nothing beats Point Lookout), with Lonesome Road as the sole "black sheep".

But Fallout 3 has more charm. I enjoy the fact, that hunting for Bobbleheads and Unique Weapons is actually worthwhile and fun in Fallout 3, while New Vegas is just plastered with pointless mapmarkers and locations. In Fallout 3, every location was made with a purpose in mind, where as New Vegas just has them to fill space (Searchlight Airfield, the traintunnel near novac anything, beyond the Boomers, etc).

Also, New Vegas itself sucked. Freeside is an empty shithole with 10 minutes of content and the strip underwhelmed as well. I blame time constraints.

Blah blah blah yay Fallout 4. Blah blah blah I hope it's not an MMO.

Also, New Vegas itself sucked. Freeside is an empty shithole with 10 minutes of content and the strip underwhelmed as well. I blame time constraints.

Unfortunately that's usually the problem with Obsidian games. They have great ideas and a great story but are always rushed and are never able to complete them they way they were intended.

the world from fallout 3 was way better than the one from new vegas, new vegas was more polished for obvious reasons.

I hope there is 0 mutiplayer features on the new fallout that would certainly ruin everything...

Fallout = single player 100%, there is no other way.