Nice to meet you all!

Kittytama

Hello everyone! I'm Kitty. Some of you may know me from other corners of the internet, obsessing over Euphoria and singing my little heart out. I decided I wanted to get more involved in the eroge community and this place seemed friendly enough, so here I am! 

Some of my hobbies include playing eroge/visual novels, obviously, singing (my YouTube channel full of my covers can be found here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4HpkbC4bYMnL-sz667n40w). Also, a more diverse hobby I have is making things out of clay! 

My most favorite visual novel is euphoria. Hokari Kanae is my waifu, HANDS DOWN. I get veeery passionate and enthusiastic when discussing this particular title, and I've been known to convert uncertain people into at least trying the game, hehe. 

I'm studying Japanese but I'm still pretty weak at it...please go easy on me everyone. orz 

それでは、えっと、よろしくお願いします!

'lo and welcome. Kits sounds really awkward and kitty is kind of weird to me for various reasons. You are going to be a difficult nut to crack on the irreverent nicknaming front and I am just coming off a 27b/6 binge.

I'd ask you what your favorite visual novel was, but I guess that's covered. Not that I would have been able to avoid such knowledge previously.

I may or may not have spent inadvisable amounts of time reading your answers on ask.fm at some point in time.

fancy meeting you here & now back to reality, do mind telling us your measurements young lady?

My three sizes are a secret! However, I am 5'2 exact.

sanahtlig uses Dimensional Rift.  Kittytama is drawn through to Fuwanovel!  sanahtlig levels up!  Charisma +1!

Welcome to the forums!  Check out the Blog area if you haven't already.  I bet your videos would be warmly received there.

I'll be sure to go look into the Blog part of the site! Thanks for the recommendation! ; w  ;

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun
enjoy a pun and a pic
I had an account with a bank in the North Pole, but they froze all my assets.

c0822d0a10.jpg

P.S Cant wait for euphoria
P.S2 Subscribed to ur utube acc and i like some of the cover
P.S3 Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth
P.S4 Playstation 4

want a hug from my honoka ? :P

Yes, yes, and yes!

You!  You're the socks and underwear guy!

OH MY GOD THE MASK HAS COME OFF AND THE TRUTH REVEALED. @ A @

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun
enjoy a pun and a pic
I had an account with a bank in the North Pole, but they froze all my assets.

c0822d0a10.jpg

P.S Cant wait for euphoria
P.S2 Subscribed to ur utube acc and i like some of the cover
P.S3 Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth
P.S4 Playstation 4

I'm not too huge on traps, but they can be cute, depending on the character! 

The Kitty has finally appeared.

Welcome to our little corner of the net.  The perverts are over there, the Love Live thread is somewhere, and the water may or may not be spiked, depending on who's watching it.

THERE'S A LOVE LIVE THREAD?!?!?! I must find it!!! I hope the water is spiked with euphoric goodies~. > w >