Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road Translation Project [Need TLs & Editors] (New Project)

Sector89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Judging from the spreadsheet and the repository, there's been zero activity on this since July 20th. Not an encouraging sign.

Since it's an "open" project, I'd actually wanted to poke my head in and see how the translated/edited scripts were looking, but apparently you need a degree in Computer Science or something. The second I saw terms like "Python" and "GIT," I realized it was time for me to GIT on out of there. ;)

T_T *sniff* *sniff*

Come on guys.  I'll even play cheerleader.  L-O-V-E Ha-ppy Tsujidou-san!

Remember why you're doing this!  It's not just for us.  It's not just so you can look yourself in the mirror and know you did a great thing for humanity.  It's for the them!  Look at Maki, you know she's not satisfied with just taking over Japan!  She burns for so much more!  

http://www.minatocarnival.com/tsujidou/chara-maki.php

We even have the same bokuto...Wait for me, Makkichi!!!

Not to mention the crime of keeping Tsujidou-san no mama no hadaka apron from the English speaking world.  Truly this is an international treasure we cannot allow Japan to monopolize!

http://www.minatocarnival.com/tsujidou/chara-makoto.php

FAI-TO!  FAI-TO!  FAI-TO!

I loved this VN ever since i first saw it on vndb. Then i somehow managed to read Katase Rena's and Maki's routes using translators even without knowing Japanese... Of course that didn't give me such pleasure which i'd receive if it was in English but still... Excitement was too high to hold back!! Then recently i almost continued to read it (or rather, struggle with translators), but discovered this thread. You cannot believe how happy i was!)) But unfortunately this is no activity anymore... I still cheer for you guys and hope we'll eventually be able to read this wonderful VN... Maki would be happy as well!)

Judging from the spreadsheet and the repository, there's been zero activity on this since July 20th. Not an encouraging sign.

Since it's an "open" project, I'd actually wanted to poke my head in and see how the translated/edited scripts were looking, but apparently you need a degree in Computer Science or something. The second I saw terms like "Python" and "GIT," I realized it was time for me to GIT on out of there. ;)

I learned how to work with GIT when I was trying to compile custom builds of PPSSPP a few years ago. It wasn't that hard and the site they're using seems to be simpler to use than github was.

Still, they're probably in much more desperate need of translators than editors. 

• 1 month later...