Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road Translation Project [Need TLs & Editors] (New Project)

Sector89

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road

辻堂さんの純愛ロード

Project Introduction

This is a project to translate Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road into English. The core members of this project are staff from Masterscanz, but while we may be affiliated with Masterscanz, that is for translating manga which makes this a standalone project.

Visual Novel Information

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road

辻堂さんの純愛ロード

VNDB

Hiroshi was a student at Inamura Gakuen in Kanagawa Shounan and became interested in his delinquent classmate Tsujidou-san after seeing her help a kitty in the rain. But everyone around her are also delinquents, including her rivals Maki and Renna. The life of an ordinary guy like him just got a lot more troubled!

Staff

Project Leader

Sector89

Programmer

rr- (Not an official member, but worked with us to develop our tools and therefore deserves acknowledgment)

Translator

Ningendomo

Progress

Recruitment

While our core members may be affiliated with Masterscanz, this is a standalone project open to all who may qualify. Currently, we are looking for translators, editors, quality checkers, and play testers. Due to the small size of this team, we encourage new members to "wear multiple hats" and fulfill multiple roles wherever possible.

One of the most noticeable differences between this project and most others is we intend to maintain a 100% open source repository containing our work. This means three things. One, there will be no ambiguity as to our current status or progress. Two, anyone can contribute to this project and their contributions will be accepted so long as they meet our quality standards, regardless of it they are an official member of this project or not. And three, individuals looking to contribute to this project must be open to learning how to use git. While this might present a hurdle to some, we believe that git will optimize our workflow, ensure maximum transparency, and allow this project to survive any bumps or complications.

If you haven't closed the thread by this point, let's talk. PMing members may produce mixed results as some check their fuwanovel accounts more than others, but you can always reach me (the project leader) by email: sector892 [at] gmail.com. If we've stalled, there's nothing stopping you from forking our repository and picking it back up :)

all hail to the ero gods in heavens, who listened to my silent prayers whilst ruining my eyes playing it in jap...thxxx 4 starting that project, good luckk & wish you the very best!

Wish you guys luck on this project. Been wanting to reading this, but with all the slang and stuff in this VN it'd be a while until I'm ready to read it in Japanese. Especially since my studies have halted :P English is fine though, so I'm looking forward to the day this is completed.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAH!!

This is one of the things I've really wanted to see translated. You see, I have this huge thing for yankee heroines, and this VN is practically filled with them, or more like the plot revolves around that fact.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you, forgive me for these simple words are all I can use to show  my gratitude without going overboard... You don't know how many times I've just sat in front of pc watching this game's opening sequence, and now there's actually hope for me to play it... If all goes well both titles might even be translated.... so I wish u the best of luck.