Composer~

Joshua1207

Hello everyone. I figured since I am here I would offer my services as a composer. I have been composing music for a few years now and have worked on a few visual novels already.

Most notably, I have worked on Sword of Asumi (although only one song "Silence") and the entirety of the Tunnel Vision ost. Other visual novels I have worked/am working on include my own novel "Chii's Adventure" and then a few games that are still in development (Chloe, AIdol, Haunting of Blackbird School, and more).

To get an idea of the type of styles I compose in I have made a playlist on my soundcloud of songs I've previously done for other novels https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207/sets/visual-novel-pieces

If you're interested in hiring me feel free to PM me to discuss prices. Any questions or comments feel free to leave them him or you can still PM if you'd prefer~

Loving your work on Chloe, really awesome. I won't forget you, be sure about that !

I really love meeting good creators as an aspiring director/developper/writer.

Thank you! It was a very fun game to compose for. 

And thank you to everyone else for the kind words as well!