Public service announcement ^^

Suzu Fanatic

Go play Ayakashibito, if you haven't already. Suzu demands it. :3

incentive vid: (ED music, with some spoilerish cgs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxaOceOHkJo

Been Tl'd for about a year now, I know - I just happened to read through it again recently on a whim (first finished reading it exactly 1 year ago today, lol). And recalled just how much I love this VN~ It has its flaws, but overall a epic read. <3

ok, think I got that fangasm out of my system for the time being~

I read it a few months ago, and enjoyed it for the most part (kind of hated Kaoru's route) so I also support this PSA. I'm also probably in the minority when I say Touko's route best route.

You and I are of one mind. :) Suzu is best girl, but Touko's route is by far the best route.

I hate it, dropped it because he is to much of a crybaby 

Ohohoho :illya:  You must be new to anime/VNs - or somehow lucky enough to find the handful where a protag "isn't" a spineless whiny gimp.

That being said, Kisaragi Soushichi is alittle dim-witted (the common mc trope), but hardly a crybaby. When shit hits the fan, he steps up without complaint.

I do have some issues with the VN, but the MC's personality is definately not one of them. B)

K, if you say so. But if it isn't that good I'll bash your head in.

I'm sure you will like it :) And even if not, it's all good - my head doesn't work that good anyway, could use a new one.  : P

Ayakashibito is great, but I like Evolimit more.

Been sitting on my wishlist for a long while, hoping someday someone will pick it up as a TL project.