Changing names (again)

Kaguya

Now that my adoration for the best heroine of all times calmed down, I'll be back to my usual name- Kaguya. 

Thanks everyone for their comprehension & doritos, Ripperino to Marierino

Not much else to say? I feel like I should be more stylish with the post, but I can't think of anything besides lame memes at the time. I blame it on just waking up. 

Oh yeah, If you're a new user and you're not aware (I trust this post doesn't come as a surprise for anyone who's been here for the past few months :makina:), if anyone has complaints about the site and thinks they're not being heard, feel free to bring them to me. We'll go over it, possibly with Tay, to try and find a solution for them. 

I really do wonder what valid and important reason you provided Tay for your name change motivated by hype and adoration of a character.

Either way, I much prefer Kaguya. (now that I was getting used Marie, as well)

Are you suggesting waifus aren't serious business? Get out of here, scrub! 

My FIRST change of username request still hasn't been granted :(

if anyone has complaints about the site and thinks they're not being heard, feel free to bring them to me. 

Sure. *Clears throat* Many months ago I made a request to change my username, unfortunately Tay (the big meanie) ignored it. I also requested that the Darth Vadar theme music be played whenever I log on and ...