VN reading club - June 2015 (Yume Miru Kusuri)

Kurisu-Chan

Ahhhh... no chance for SR now... how depressing.

Now I actually have to finish YMK and stop procrastinating. :P

I am indeed so sad

But hey YMK is good so everything's great... hopefully I like it and it keeps me entertained since it will be hard for me to read it as I am rly busy nowadays ;-; 

I already bought YMK  :sachi:   I felt the winds of victory blowing, so I chanced it and forked over the $20 to JAST.  Of course, I was going to read it anyway, so I didn't really risk anything...

Dunno about you guys, but I'm going Nekoko -> Aeka -> Mizuki.  Nekoko looks hilarious.  "Fairies!  :D"

I actually liked her as a heroine as well since she has a good head on her shoulders. She's also hardworking so that's another plus but her being proactive was too much for my taste. Even now I still don't fully understand what in the world happened in her route. 

So if SR does get picked, people should prepare to have their minds broken. Well maybe it's just me and my overreacting about this kind of things.

Symphonic Rain is one of the VNs where everything becomes clearer the more routes you finished.

One day you'll go back and realize why Fal is the best girl.

I just installed YMK because it seems like it's going to win. Go YMK!

Either way, I was going to get around to reading it eventually. It seems really interesting and I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Looks like I missed the boat on this one. Already half way through Mizuki's route  :vinty:

I'm going Mizuki > Nekoko > Aeka, I have a feeling i'd loose motivation to read after Aeka so i'm going from the one I wanna read the least to the most. :P

I'll join the Nekoko -> Aeka -> Mizuki club

I always ranked it Aeka -> Nekoko -> Mizuki.

At least we can both agree that Mizuki's is the weakest route. Although, Mizuki's route does have one of the best sex scenes in eroge history. For those who read her route, you know what I'm talking about  ;)

Guest bitch

Voted Shuffle! Has an anime, so it's popular and probably good. Da Capo is Da Capo, no. If its not shuffle, i wait its konosora because the main guy is cute, despite having gross muscles, he is still cute.

Two more days of watching YMK slowly work its way towards victory.  Will there be a First Impressions thread initially, or will it just go immediately into discussion?

If it was up to me, I'd tell you to do whatever you want. Of course, you'd need to spoiler important stuff. Do what you think is right, I guess. :mare:

Allright,i suppose that everyone who started ymk just need to spoiler their thoughs,with few words about rout thats gonna be spoilered.For example

Mizuki route

*some spoilered info*

Also,im already done her route)waiting for others to complete it,already have some thoughs.

Will we create new topic for discussion,or just start posting here?

Allright,i suppose that everyone who started ymk just need to spoiler their thoughs,with few words about rout thats gonna be spoilered.For example

Mizuki route
*some spoilered info*
Also,im already done her route)waiting for others to complete it,already have some thoughs.
Will we create new topic for discussion,or just start posting here?

This thread will function as the discussion thread too, right after the poll closes. That's by tomorrow. After polls close, you can start discussing it. Remember to use spoiler buttons.